UFO's... What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / UFO's... What do you think? #21  
Weather balloons.

conspiracy-force-ufo-aliens-alien-funny-government-military-demotivational-poster-1226521083.jpg

Last edited:
   / UFO's... What do you think? #22  
When I was a kid back in the 60's, my father, a career Air Force man, was stationed at NORAD outside of Colorado Springs. He also happened to be a radar tech. Half of the stuff they tracked in the sky they had no idea what is was. ( ok, maybe a bit of an overstatement ) But, the point is, there's a lot of stuff flying around out there, and we are most probably not alone.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #23  
So what do you all think? Truth or tall tales?

Truth :star:

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio

Last edited:
   / UFO's... What do you think? #24  
I was stationed in the northwest cape of Australia back in 1968 and was going to the Baracks when I noticed this object glowing just west of us up the hill it was a UFO ran into both buildings and the entire base ran out and watched this whole think unfold.this flying oval was hovering by the water Tower,from the tower to the west was flat land to the Indian Ocean,distance was 25 miles.The whole crew watched this for about 1/2 hour and went it took off to the west,if you would have blinked you would have missed it,there was no sound.I was there for 1.5 years and we had numerous sitings.We were 100s of miles from the nearest town back then.It made a believer out of me.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #25  
Here's one my wife and I saw in 2013. It wasn't high in the sky but it sure as heck was flying, although I tell her it was a squirrel on a pogo stick. Makes as much sense as any other explanation.

We are out in the country, closest neighbor is a quarter mile.

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/100/S100914.html

/ UFO's... What do you think? #26  
Two things made me a believer. 1) when someone said there are as many galaxies as there are grains of sand on a beach, so we would be arrogant to think we are the only forms of life out there.
number 2) was this:
Ancient Aliens | Ancient Air Planes

Pleant or cave drawings on the walls and in ancient times showing space craft and planes WAY BEFORE roswell and the excuse of copy cat sightings since roswell......Even more controversial than the model airplane are
the enigmatic carvings found in the temple of Abydos,
Egypt by Dr. Ruth Hover. Hover photographed a wall
panel which had been revealed when a newer
overlaying panel crumbled and fell off. The older
panel beneath contained embossed images that
resemble modern aircraft as seen in profile.

But since airplanes had not yet been invented in 1898 (never mind ancient Egypt), it was labeled as a model of bird and
stored away in the basement of the Cairo museum. The object was rediscovered many years later by Dr. Khalil Messiha,
an authority on ancient models. According to Messiha and others who have studied the object, it has characteristics of
very advanced aerodynamics, much like modern pusher-gliders that require very little power to stay aloft. The curved
wings are today known as reverse dihedral wings, which can attain great amounts of lift. A similar design is employed on
the supersonic Concord aircraft.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #27  
I was stationed in the northwest cape of Australia back in 1968 and was going to the Baracks when I noticed this object glowing just west of us up the hill it was a UFO ran into both buildings and the entire base ran out and watched this whole think unfold.this flying oval was hovering by the water Tower,from the tower to the west was flat land to the Indian Ocean,distance was 25 miles.The whole crew watched this for about 1/2 hour and went it took off to the west,if you would have blinked you would have missed it,there was no sound.I was there for 1.5 years and we had numerous sitings.We were 100s of miles from the nearest town back then.It made a believer out of me.
A believer of what? HS

/ UFO's... What do you think? #29  
say what you may,I know what we saw,200+ people.

I don't think he's doubting you. He's just asking for an explanation from a witness of what they interpret that they saw.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #30  
this was a UFO hovering at the height of the Water tower,there is no question what we were seeing,this was a Navel communication Station with a Satellite Tracking station just down the road and never picked this UFO up on Radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.