UFO's... What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / UFO's... What do you think? #31  
this was a UFO hovering at the height of the Water tower,there is no question what we were seeing,this was a Navel communication Station with a Satellite Tracking station just down the road and never picked this UFO up on Radar.

Good explanation.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #32  
I've not seen a UFO but I am open to the possibility.

Last year I saw a meteor fireball for the first time. I didn't fully realize what I saw until it was on the news. It looked like it was flying over the town about 10 miles from here. I really thought I would be reading about something crashing on the ground locally. In reality it was passing over Virginia when I saw it.

Things in the sky can be very deceptive visually and we don't get much practice seeing such things.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #33  
this was a UFO hovering at the height of the Water tower,there is no question what we were seeing,this was a Navel communication Station with a Satellite Tracking station just down the road and never picked this UFO up on Radar.
What were you seeing? If there was no question, what you saw, what was it? HS

/ UFO's... What do you think? #34  
It was a very large round craft silver in color that just hovered with no noise,it was lite up.I just guessing the water tower is 200 foot off the ground and was right next to it.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #35  
It was a very large round craft silver in color that just hovered with no noise,it was lite up.I just guessing the water tower is 200 foot off the ground and was right next to it.
What's a craft? HS

/ UFO's... What do you think?
I can't imagine this discussion without spiritual beliefs being expressed.

40 years ago when my boys were children we were laying on a blanket in the yard staring at the starlit summer night sky. From North to South 3 bright white lights the magnitude of a very bright star streaked across the sky. They were in a /\ formation and crossed the entire sky, horizon to horizon, in about 5 seconds. Definitely a UFO to us.

Wow that's an amazing story!!! That's exactly the type of first hand experience I'm talking about. Fascinating. Makes you really wonder what it was.... UFO for sure.

/ UFO's... What do you think?
I saw something I could not explain once... Back in college, I was looking up at the sky one night and I saw a cigar shaped light traveling fast, like a shooting star on a low trajectory. The weird thing about it was about half way across the sky, it changed directions. It just continued on out of sight and never made a sound. It covered the whole sky horizon to horizon in just a few seconds.

Dean

Similar speed to Ovrszd's UFO sighting! I need to start looking up. I maybe missing things. Thank you for sharing!

/ UFO's... What do you think? #40  
Wow that's an amazing story!!! That's exactly the type of first hand experience I'm talking about. Fascinating. Makes you really wonder what it was.... UFO for sure.

Makes you think how small we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.