UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #91  
By the way, interesting examples of putting ATVs to work with new road grading attachment the MUTS guys are piloting at Grader Attachment - MUTS - The “SWISS ARMY KNIFE” of ATV work trailers And other photos of theirs fitting in with the theme of this thread at Photo Gallery - MUTS - The “SWISS ARMY KNIFE” of ATV work trailers

(I have no relationship with them other than as a satisfied customer and not claiming they're any better than other stuff you can do with other ATV trailers. Just stumbled across their pics in finding the links to answer John_Mc's question above).

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread
We purchased two and this trailer was the 2nd but it didn't hold up. I can't recall the brand but came out of Ohio. We wore the walking beam pivot out in 20 loads. After it was rebuilt it did fine. As you can see in the pics, the sides came off which was nice for certain loads. The tongue had a telescoping adjustment as well.
defendertows259.jpg
trailer done.jpg
UTV trailer(DL).jpg
trailer frame.b.jpg

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #93  
By the way, interesting examples of putting ATVs to work with new road grading attachment the MUTS guys are piloting at Grader Attachment - MUTS - The “SWISS ARMY KNIFE” of ATV work trailers And other photos of theirs fitting in with the theme of this thread at Photo Gallery - MUTS - The “SWISS ARMY KNIFE” of ATV work trailers

(I have no relationship with them other than as a satisfied customer and not claiming they're any better than other stuff you can do with other ATV trailers. Just stumbled across their pics in finding the links to answer John_Mc's question above).
Something like that I could use

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #94  
It's a MUTS, made by a guy just a couple of hours away from me: MUTS - Multi-Use Trailer System for your ATV, Quad and 4 Wheeler. A very similar one is Multilander™

They do sell to/ship to the US, but thanks to tariffs and transborder shipping bureaucracy, the prices go up quite a bit.
A friend from the US who really liked mine eventually bought a Trailer ECO 1000 from a local dealer near him for less.

We really like it, especially:
  • The stepped profile keeps centre of gravity low
  • The tandem ATV wheel axles tilt indepedently so it can "walk" over rocks and small logs
  • Well balanced, can be rotated and pulled (empty and not up hill) by human force
  • The manual winch and mast work decently to lift the dump bed or to pull stuff up into it, with reasonable expectations (whaddya know, our tractor logging winch is more powerful than a human turning a crank...)
Our model is rated for 2000 lbs cargo capacity, some of the others for less (1000 lbs?). We've maxed out UTV/ATV power, and more importantly safe braking capacity, in our hilly terrain much earlier. Don't try to fill it all the way with gravel and expect to pull up a hill, or dump with the manual winch!
I'm familiar with the MUTS trailer. Just could not tell what it was from your rear-view photo. I've only seen one, and that was some time ago, but they seemed like a good design.

The Woodland Mills Multilander is a nice ATV trailer as well. I had written them off, since it disappeared from their web site for a time. Glad to see it back again. I had not realized that it was set up to do parbuckling for loading logs as well. Is that a new feature? There are a few other new options I don't recall seeing before. Seems like a well thought-out redesign on their part.

Deleting old pics from the computer and found more. Your working machine?
defenderdragstree.jpg
Rhinodrags snow (DL).jpg
New Bridge con. Rhino.I.jpg

Here is a few more. Please post working pics if you have some. I'm running out.

Rhino works in the dark, lights Ii.jpg

defenderworks22.jpg
best Swedetown creek Bills gang.jpg
grizoutworking.jpg