UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #51  
You have all kinds of odd cool stuff!!! I still have a soft spot for those old Honda three wheelers. I used to ice race one when I was a kid.

What is the yellow tracked hauler? is that a Morooka or a different brand?

And what is the buggy that is straddling the logs? I need to see more of that!!

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #52  
“Buggy” is a Quadractor
Log skidder made in late 70s for small wood lots. 4wd,4wheel steer, 8hp, 500lbs, skids 2500lb+

Yellow dump is yammar, seat swivels for bidirectional movement. Pretty wet and rough around. Moved to that as it doesn’t hurt my feelings to dump loads of rock etc from loader/excavator to move around. 5500lb payload. Ground speed is slower than neighbor’s sold rtv but it hasn’t been stuck yet.

Tracked vehicle on ice is an Argo.
Only work it does is getting me to the rifle/pistol range in the winter and grooming of cross country ski trails

Atc, love 3 wheelers, I have 4quads but you will rarely see a pic from me. I prefer the atc

Rokon (2wd “mototractor”) I just sold, I have several but I moved to an EV electric dirtbike. Handy and quiet on the trails. It doesn’t do “work” so not posted (but still a hoot)

Last edited:
   / UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #53  
Sorry for sidetracking your thread ArlyA but I have never seen or heard of a Quadractor. Looked kinda like an old Terra Jet body, I thought maybe it was homemade.

I'm surprised you sold the Rokon. Those are pretty rare now.

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #54  
D7B8A9CA-4F7E-4AA9-90E4-8680E192E472.jpeg

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread
   / UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #56  
This photo is more like I wanted to show, that is an atv doing some job. I've used them and UTV's at work for many years and wanted to give folks some idea's what they can do. (y) How is the sprayer pump powered?
It’s just a connection to the battery, inline switch. I’ve swapped the nozzles for ones better suited for my application. It’s 25 gallons, I want to say it has a 5 GPM pump on it, 12’ boom, and a wand spray handle for trees. I can cover an acre with one tank full in most cases… I use twin turbojet air induction tips for better coverage.

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #58  
Curious question, have you gotten completely out of using a sxs for doing all your trail maintenance operations and work with them? If so why?

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #59  
This photo is more like I wanted to show, that is an atv doing some job. I've used them and UTV's at work for many years and wanted to give folks some idea's what they can do. (y) How is the sprayer pump powered?
Topic drift seems to be a way of life here on TBN

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread
Curious question, have you gotten completely out of using a sxs for doing all your trail maintenance operations and work with them? If so why?
I no longer work for the organization, so I never owned them. The only machines i've owned are the two 6x6's.
outlander trailer424.jpg
bossworks443.jpg

Attachments

• 6x6hauls0350.jpg
    6x6hauls0350.jpg
    513.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited: