UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #81  
Just put the wood chipper back on the tractor. Plan to use the RTV to catch chips from the WM WC46. Will post pics if I remember to take either the old phone or iPad with us.

Looked at them side by side in garage. The RTV is too high.

Last edited:
   / UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread
Here is some dated Rhino photos while at work. Last one is a defender.
Spring creek bridge Rhino.jpg
Rhino in ST gorge II (DL).jpg
Rhino carries tools(DL).jpg
Rhino out working (DL).jpg
springcreekbridge10.jpg

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #84  
No other info other than c30r
2.5 ton capacity, seat flips for bidirectional movement

I got it cheap. Runs well looks rough

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread
In another thread here called (?) utv or 4wd truck. I noted that some people there say that SXS or UTV are just for play. If you have any photos of your ATV or UTV working, please post them.
UTV trailer (DL).jpg
Joes UTV on the trail.jpg

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #86  
RTV-500...small but mighty.

Attachments

• Firewood 2020-06-15-003.JPG
    Firewood 2020-06-15-003.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 59
  • Firewood 2018-07-12-001.JPG
    Firewood 2018-07-12-001.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 60
   / UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #90  
What type of trailer is that in your first picture?
It's a MUTS, made by a guy just a couple of hours away from me: MUTS - Multi-Use Trailer System for your ATV, Quad and 4 Wheeler. A very similar one is Multilander™

They do sell to/ship to the US, but thanks to tariffs and transborder shipping bureaucracy, the prices go up quite a bit.
A friend from the US who really liked mine eventually bought a Trailer ECO 1000 from a local dealer near him for less.

We really like it, especially:
  • The stepped profile keeps centre of gravity low
  • The tandem ATV wheel axles tilt indepedently so it can "walk" over rocks and small logs
  • Well balanced, can be rotated and pulled (empty and not up hill) by human force
  • The manual winch and mast work decently to lift the dump bed or to pull stuff up into it, with reasonable expectations (whaddya know, our tractor logging winch is more powerful than a human turning a crank...)
Our model is rated for 2000 lbs cargo capacity, some of the others for less (1000 lbs?). We've maxed out UTV/ATV power, and more importantly safe braking capacity, in our hilly terrain much earlier. Don't try to fill it all the way with gravel and expect to pull up a hill, or dump with the manual winch!

Last edited: