Value of TC34DA, 14LA, 758C, 210 hours, I am org. owner w/ options

/ Value of TC34DA, 14LA, 758C, 210 hours, I am org. owner w/ options #1  

Dave1953

Silver Member
Tractor
5000 Ford, 2019 New Holland Boomer 55 Cab, 935GBH BH
I have ordered a new Boomer 55 with cab, 935GBH BH, 260TL, etc and will be selling my TC34DA with HST that I bought new in 2008. It has only 210 hours, has never sat out even 1 night. It has the 14LA FEL with a 500.00 tooth bar I installed, front bumper with factory suitcase weights, Gorilla feet on the outriggers, 9 & 18" buckets, left side step. custom rubber moulding around the fender edges, R4 tires, quick attach loader with 72" bucket. The quick attach was optional when I bought this tractor. It does not have any scratches on the hood or fenders and is as close to a new tractor as you can get. All manuals for the tractor, loader, BH. Would you guys throw some numbers out there that you think it's worth. I will be selling it as the time for my new 55 is due to be delivered. All replies are appreciated.

Dave

/ Value of TC34DA, 14LA, 758C, 210 hours, I am org. owner w/ options #2  
Sorry to see nobody replied in a month. I wouldn't guess what your tractor is worth, but the first place I'd go to is the dealer where you bought the new machine. They should be more than happy to give you an expert opinion on the value. I don't know where you are, but here in the Northeast, the prices I've seen, admittedly asking prices, but still, for machines like yours are insane. There is a very large number of people out there who dislike (intensely) the anti-pollution stuff on the newer tractors. There are also lots of people who prefer the older Japanese NHs to the newer Korean ones. So while, I can't really evaluate your machine, I"d say without a doubt - A LOT. If you look online at places where used tractors are sold, you will see machines that look like they have been through a war selling for big bucks. One like yours should be very valuable. Start with what you paid for it, and go from there. Depending on how desperate you are to sell it, You could list it accordingly.

Remember to warn whomever you sell it to, about the critical importance of adding oil VERY SLOWLY when changing oil in the engine.

/ Value of TC34DA, 14LA, 758C, 210 hours, I am org. owner w/ options #3  
Sorry to see nobody replied in a month. I wouldn't guess what your tractor is worth, but the first place I'd go to is the dealer where you bought the new machine. They should be more than happy to give you an expert opinion on the value. I don't know where you are, but here in the Northeast, the prices I've seen, admittedly asking prices, but still, for machines like yours are insane. There is a very large number of people out there who dislike (intensely) the anti-pollution stuff on the newer tractors. There are also lots of people who prefer the older Japanese NHs to the newer Korean ones. So while, I can't really evaluate your machine, I"d say without a doubt - A LOT. If you look online at places where used tractors are sold, you will see machines that look like they have been through a war selling for big bucks. One like yours should be very valuable. Start with what you paid for it, and go from there. Depending on how desperate you are to sell it, You could list it accordingly.

Remember to warn whomever you sell it to, about the critical importance of adding oil VERY SLOWLY when changing oil in the engine.
,,uzż%

/ Value of TC34DA, 14LA, 758C, 210 hours, I am org. owner w/ options
I spoke to the dealer yesterday and I told them I was thinking in the range of 25K and they thought I was close. I'm getting the Boomer 55 from the same dealer I bought the TC34DA from. I did not even entertain the idea of trading it in as I know they are not gonna give me near as much as an individual is. I haven't traded anything in since I was 19 and that was 47 years ago. I learned my lesson early in life. I will start high as I can always come down but you can't ever go up once you advertise it. I think I will start at about 27K which is close to what I gave for it 10 years ago.

/ Value of TC34DA, 14LA, 758C, 210 hours, I am org. owner w/ options #6  
Trading in is not always bad, if the dealer gives you a fair price for it, it's pretty much a no hassle deal, and there is a tax credit for you on the purchase of the new unit. Plus no haggling with people, having them come to your place of residence, etc etc.

/ Value of TC34DA, 14LA, 758C, 210 hours, I am org. owner w/ options #7  
I would suggest tractorhouse to find similar comparable listings.

Or

This link goes to iron appraiser. You can get a free value if you choose.

What's It Worth? | Successful Farming

/ Value of TC34DA, 14LA, 758C, 210 hours, I am org. owner w/ options #8  
   / Value of TC34DA, 14LA, 758C, 210 hours, I am org. owner w/ options #9  
Tractorhouse is a good place to look, and note how beat some of the machines listed there are for mucho bucks.. There are a couple others. Ironsearch USED to be wonderful, but somehow got destroyed. $27K sounds reasonable for a machine in the kind of condition you state.. It's made more so by the amount of distrust people have for the pollution controls on the newer machines. That's not a small selling point.

/ Value of TC34DA, 14LA, 758C, 210 hours, I am org. owner w/ options
I have the price down to 24K on CL and have not had a legit inquiry. I have it on Tractorhouse at 24.5K with no calls. Oct. is closing in fast and although I don't have to have it sold by the time the new one arrives it would be nice to. Tractorhouse gets over 200.00 a month and they claim the average time for a sale is 3 months. I hate to give them jokers that much money just to list.