Veteran's Day

/ Veteran's Day #2  
2014-11-10-15439732_large.jpg

/ Veteran's Day #3  
To all that have served, your sacrifices are not forgotten and are greatly appreciated. I thank you.

Well said, and of course I certainly agree.

/ Veteran's Day #4  
I just was on a project yesterday, 11/10, and a guy says "hey I didn't know there was a grave yard here", so I look. Take a look at this monument.

ForumRunner_20141111_062817.png

Imagine, 19 men stood their ground against 500. 7 killed in action, 12 injured and captures....

/ Veteran's Day #5  
Take a walk through the American Veteran Cemetary in Maki Philippines and it will make you cry. At least it is flawlessly maintained.

mark, USN Retired

/ Veteran's Day #7  
Thank you.
Veterans Day is mostly to honor those who served who are still living.
Memorial Day is mostly to honor those who gave their lives serving their country.
You want a humbling experience, take a basket of home made cookies to your nearest VA facility and distribute them and visit with the disabled GIs who stuck there. If you leave with dry eyes, I'll suspect you of not being human.

/ Veteran's Day #9  
No one has offered to buy me a beer. I'm going to have to buy it myself! What is this country coming to!

I'll meet you at The Flying Goose where I'll buy you the brewski of your choice.

Thank you to all Vets. :united-states:

/ Veteran's Day #10  
From one VET to all the others, "WELCOME HOME, JOB WELL DONE" Thanks to all for your service. ! ! !

Dave