Wand for radiator

/ Wand for radiator #21  
Radiator genie user here.... really like it vs the standard type blowgun. I have one of the long tip blowgun, hangs on the wall. I think I have more control with the genie's

/ Wand for radiator #23  
Many many years ago I worked in a mower shop. They had a blow gun that clipped onto a tire chuck. Dang they were handy. I've kept my eye's open but never see one to buy.

/ Wand for radiator #24  
What's a good tool for blowing debris from tractor radiators, preferably amazon, ebay, TSC, etc.
Radiator Genie. Amazon I bought this mostly for the water wand.

/ Wand for radiator #25  
What's a good tool for blowing debris from tractor radiators, preferably amazon, ebay, TSC, etc.
Got one at Harbor Freight. Works fine. Cheap

/ Wand for radiator #26  
use a powerful leaf blower, HVLP & won't bend fins or perforate air filter like compressed air can sometimes do. fits perfectly onto my air filter as well to blow from inside out. reverse a funnel & use on blower tube if you want more concentrated

hey, see you have a TO35. had one for 28 yrs. they pick up sedge bloom quick. lost count of radiator blow out just like yourself. even with screen wrapped around grill. never had to blow out current tractor radiator or screen, the factory grill screen is perfectly designed for that.

after that, as rScotty suggests, just use a garden hose sprayer regards bb

Last edited:
   / Wand for radiator #27  
   / Wand for radiator #28  
Harbor freight

Quick connect to air pressure hose. Blow off dust and debris after every lawn mowing job before putting in the shed. Keep water away and keep the radiator, deck and mower dry.

/ Wand for radiator #29  
Yall using air conditioning coil cleaner be careful. Some foaming cleaners have akaline or acid base.need to be rinsed thouroughly.. left on will cause corrosion

/ Wand for radiator #30  
I have a radiator cleaning wand that has a blowgun with a rigid tube with several holes in the side of the tube at end of tube furthest from blowgun. An arrow marks location of side of tube that has holes & it's called an "Air Comb". My Air Comb didn't cost near the inflated price of $50 but I've had it many yrs.
The air comb is best. It will alow you to get at areas that are difficult with anything else. I have tried them all. You can do it with other tools, but not as quickly or as well.