Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #51  
3. The “best” price is had by not paying interest. If you’re buying for a hobby farm save the money and pay cash. You should never finance toys.

Here's one thing I "never" do - tell anyone, much less internet strangers how to spend their money.

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #54  
News flash: it's not yours either. Don't worry about the other guy's personal finances.
Man, you must HATE Dave Ramsey then. Helping people to be more successful and build wealth is a noble pursuit. Watching people crash and burn and saying nothing, well, not so noble.

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #55  
Man, you must HATE Dave Ramsey then. Helping people to be more successful and build wealth is a noble pursuit. Watching people crash and burn and saying nothing, well, not so noble.
You're right. I don't have any use for Dave Ramsay. Got rich from others while trying to inject religion into every other paragraph. I got a few chapters into one of his books many years ago. Got sick of getting hit over the head with the same message and threw book into the recycle bin. If he's your guru, good for you. But he's not mine. I have none.
And again, what the other person does with his finances is not my business. Or yours. Just as my financial dealings are not the business of others. And how many people do you think are really going to take the advice of an internet stranger on a tractor forum in regards to what they should or should not do with their money? If they're that foolish they deserved to get clipped.

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #56  
News flash: it's not yours either. Don't worry about the other guy's personal finances.
News flash #2
If it weren’t for the availability of borrowed money responsibly repaid, we’d still be building homes from rocks and logs and using horses for transportation.

I cant stand people judging other people for borrowing money and paying it back responsibly.

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #57  
OK brother. You do you. Good luck.

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #60  
And tell ‘em…..“5030 sent ya”
You know, the “farmer” with the Thunder Gun and “no payment books” :poop:

:LOL:

Sorry, cant help it. Its so dang funny….:ROFLMAO:
I will stop.
No you won't. You don't know how.