Buying Advice We are "go" for launch - RK55HC with everything

/ We are "go" for launch - RK55HC with everything
   / We are "go" for launch - RK55HC with everything #12  
Dunno...I have to assume Ohio since it is about 5-6 hours away from the Front Royal store. Florida would be 16-18 hours away.
Our FL Tractor Assembly Center (TAC) serves the FL locations and Dothan AL. The OH TAC serves all other locations, and we open a 3rd TAC in IL late this year so we can expand RK Tractors. Occasionally, we will move inventory from one TAC to another to meet customer demand. We own and operate our own truck fleet so we have a lot of flexibility. Good questions.

/ We are "go" for launch - RK55HC with everything #13  
This is a VERY EXCITING time,...... with way too many days of anticipation of course!
NICE TRACTOR !!!!!

The worst part is the waiting. I’m waiting to take delivery on Wednesday of next week. Basically the same build as yours with a few different items.

/ We are "go" for launch - RK55HC with everything #14  
Congrats!!! Look forward to seeing pics.!!!

I heard from Eric, the tractor guy at Front Royal VA store yesterday evening - called to say that my rig had shipped and was on his its way. I had emailed/texted/called to get status over the weekend. He told me it takes 2-3 days for the RK semi to get from the where it's being outfitted (I assume Ohio) to the store. Once they get it, the service tech will go over it and (once he approves) they call me to inspect it and make final payment. He says if they get it in the morning, he can arrange delivery to me by the same afternoon. Cool.
I'll keep you up to date.

Got called Thursday that the tractor had been delivered from Ohio. Friday, it was inspected by the mechanic and salesperson and got called about 3pm. No way I'm heading west on I-66 at rush hour on a Friday, so went in this morning (Saturday) to inspect/accept it and make final payment. Brought home the owner's manuals, plus 50-hour service supplies (filters/fluids). Should be delivered to The Farm no later than Tuesday. Here it is:
PreDelivery Rear.jpgPreDelivery Pic Front.jpg
More pix and vids to come...

Last edited:
   / We are "go" for launch - RK55HC with everything #19  
I just wish you could operate the BH from inside the cab.

I just wish you could operate the BH from inside the cab.

That would be nice - I don't know of any compact tractors that have enough room in the cab to do that.