Welcome back

/ Welcome back #201  
OK folks thx for the advice. What I did that works for me is:
on the attachments page, click on the post rather than the title of the image
copy the image from the original post
paste into the new post.
(not using either of the attach files buttons, just a straight paste.)

This is on the laptop.

/ Welcome back #202  
I used copy from one of my threads and paste in another one of my threads in the old version and the pictures showed up just fine.

Then months later they disappeared. So now I use the uploader.

/ Welcome back #203  
I tried the method of clicking on the photo title. That allows me to paste the URL into the new post. But the photo doesn't show until clicked on which is a nuisance.

I could not figure a way of getting something from the attachments page into the attach files buttons.

But I am good with just pasting the photo. I seldom need to do this anyway.

/ Welcome back #204  
NM

Not trick picture..... JD mower died (yeah runs like a deer) while up on back property, and there is a low home made bumper in front of deer, discovered when I was going to just put front wheels of deer in bucket and drag deer to shop that it actually wedged deer's bumper under bucket lip... And I was able to lift it as you see in pic.... And yes deer weighs in at 520 pounds and yes MF does require ballast weight to lift the deer....

With out ballast weight...
Ok that pic makes more sense but you had me scratching my head on that one.....

/ Welcome back #205  
I tried the method of clicking on the photo title. That allows me to paste the URL into the new post. But the photo doesn't show until clicked on which is a nuisance.

I could not figure a way of getting something from the attachments page into the attach files buttons.

But I am good with just pasting the photo. I seldom need to do this anyway.
Some new info: Attachment manager (reuse attachments)