Welcome to Winston Salem NC!

/ Welcome to Winston Salem NC! #1  

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
KK.png

Piano lessons for my one boy in Winston Salem, took him to Jimmy Johns and then next door for a sweet tooth!

When they come off the line like this, they literally melt in your mouth.

/ Welcome to Winston Salem NC! #2  
Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Fresh, you can eat six before you even know it. Watch for that red fresh hot sign when they turn it on...but be careful!

/ Welcome to Winston Salem NC! #3  
Isn't that against the law....baiting the prey. ;)

/ Welcome to Winston Salem NC! #4  
Isn’t Winston Salem the corporate headquarters of Kripsy Kreme

/ Welcome to Winston Salem NC!
Isn’t Winston Salem the corporate headquarters of Kripsy Kreme

Yes.

Amazes me what kind of people they must have working there when they seem to get into so much financial trouble. KK glazed hot doughnuts off the line puts Dunkin D's to shame.

/ Welcome to Winston Salem NC! #6  
There is an excellent restaurant across the parking lot from KK in our opinion. We travel to Winston frequently

/ Welcome to Winston Salem NC! #7  
Yes.

Amazes me what kind of people they must have working there when they seem to get into so much financial trouble. KK glazed hot doughnuts off the line puts Dunkin D's to shame.
Right, dunkin donuts suck, yet they are on every corner.

/ Welcome to Winston Salem NC! #8  
Being in the North East..I have a Dunkin Donuts addiction..to the tune of 7-8 a day. I had never been to a KK until last spring when we were working in Raleigh. The red light was on and one of our guys knew what that meant ..so I stopped and went in for their signature donuts. I think I had 2 of them, and they were good..but I'm not really a donut guy.. I was not thrilled with the coffee..and I don't think I would stop again for either of them.

/ Welcome to Winston Salem NC! #9  
There is an excellent restaurant across the parking lot from KK in our opinion. We travel to Winston frequently

Bonefish?

On same side next to KK is the building with Jimmy John's. Zoe's Kitchen is on other side of that building - their food is pretty good too.

/ Welcome to Winston Salem NC! #10  
Nobles Roosters