Well

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Well #31  
Just to add to the insanity on this thread it reminds me of the song that my grand kids sing.

"If you want to be a grump well that's ok,
But could you be grumpy kinda further away,
Its not that I don't love ya cause you know I do,
Sometimes I'm grumpy too!"

Music for Aardvarks "Grumpy" as seen on Nick Jr. TV - YouTube Guaranteed to bring a smile.

That just made my day Gil, thank you!!! now really shouldn't we all get back to the important work of policing this very serious and STRICTLY tractor site??? LOL

Sent from my LGL35G using TractorByNet

/ Well #32  
Um, you and other started the 'rants' in this thread... And now you got what you deserved :)

Wrong! No surprise there. I did not 'start' anything, nor was I the first to mention that this is a tractor site. I do however take personal responsibility for what and WHERE I post on these forums, you who seem to want to deem me as the 'police' ought to try it sometime. I am not unreasonably harsh nor am I demanding strict adherence. I am saying there are specific forums in TBN where personal issue sharing is meant to be shared. I spend most of my time in the posts of the day because I can't stand all the gibberish that goes on in the Kioti owning/operating forum anymore. The absolute lack of discipline is exactly why I go to the trouble to mention this, with the hope it might get through to some. Evidently the Ford and LS, Deere and Kubota brand owners know what's going on in the Kioti forum better than those who frequent it most.:confused2:
'I got what I deserved?!' What is this kindergarten?

BTW, there are at least 45 forums on TBN and one specifically for sharing personal issues as already mentioned, for the uninformed:
FORUM: FAMILY AND FRIENDS (ANNOUNCEMENTS & NOTICES)
Post about births, deaths, memorials, anniversaries, weddings, military joinings, retirements, and all other celebrations in your life!

This is where those posts would get the most congrats, sympathy, etc.

Last edited:
   / Well #33  
WTF did I do. CM you get what you give!

/ Well #34  
I agree with coyote machine. He is a genius and he gets it

Thanks. It's good to know there are those who actually hear what I'm saying, and like you actually get it.
':thumbsup:May the force be with you...'

/ Well #35  
:laughing::laughing::thumbsup:

/ Well #36  
WTF did I do. CM you get what you give!
You figure it out- you seem to follow me around and want to place your cryptic remarks about the 'Kioti guardian', etc., then expect no backlash?!
I GIVE this: I ask that 'members' post where appropriate as part of what they agreed to do when they signed onto TBN as members. This is NOT my web site nor are these my forums, HOWEVER as a member here I ask that other members follow the simple basic rules which would if adhered to benefit us all by keeping various topics in the designated areas setup by the owners, administrators, etc. Evidently that is too much to ask for those who need to be told what to do by the moderators. I choose to follow the rules specifically because that is what I agreed to do AND it is what's right for everyone. Those who choose not to do so should be warned to do so and then eventually banned from TBN.
If following some very basic rules is not for you and others then by all means form your own web site and have at it. I suggest you name it: Chaos central.

/ Well #37  
:hissyfit: CM, If the shoe fits wear it!

" I ask that other members follow" ???? WTF are you??! Should be a Who song.
I believe I was post # 2 so you are following me.

/ Well #38  
:hissyfit: CM, If the shoe fits wear it!

" I ask that other members follow" ???? WTF are you??! Should be a Who song.

Grow up murph.

I said: I ask that 'members' post where appropriate....
If you're going to quote me, do so accurately, or not at all.
Your acronym for bad language is also against TBN policy, as if you didn't know....

/ Well #39  
Grow up murph.

I said: I ask that 'members' post where appropriate....
If you're going to quote me, do so accurately, or not at all.
Your acronym for bad language is also against TBN policy, as if you didn't know....

You must of been the teachers pet. Saying I'm telling! Go buy a JD or something and bother them.

/ Well #40  
You figure it out- you seem to follow me around and want to place your cryptic remarks about the 'Kioti guardian', etc., then expect no backlash?!
I GIVE this: I ask that 'members' post where appropriate as part of what they agreed to do when they signed onto TBN as members. This is NOT my web site nor are these my forums, HOWEVER as a member here I ask that other members follow the simple basic rules which would if adhered to benefit us all by keeping various topics in the designated areas setup by the owners, administrators, etc. Evidently that is too much to ask for those who need to be told what to do by the moderators. I choose to follow the rules specifically because that is what I agreed to do AND it is what's right for everyone. Those who choose not to do so should be warned to do so and then eventually banned from TBN.
If following some very basic rules is not for you and others then by all means form your own web site and have at it. I suggest you name it: Chaos central.

"I ask that other members follow the simple basic rules" Are those your words??????:eek::laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.