Well

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Well #51  
So...is that what is meant by "highjacking a thread"? :confused3:

Good news Nathan! :cool2:

One can't hijack a thread if it's where it doesn't belong. You all want this to end, stop posting in this thread. The whole topic of this being a tractor site was brought up by a poster other than me. You guys came into the thread and made it an issue you want to fight against for whatever ludicrous reasoning no one can understand.

/ Well #52  
You too miss the point completely!:confused2: If you are searching for a surrogate father this is NOT the place to look; but maybe you're so confused since everyone seems to post where ever their whim leads them to now, that no one knows where to post about any subject. I have the freedom to say that I don't need to bring to the attention of the admin every time someone like you goes off the reservation and posts in the wrong forum. It is expected of all members to follow the agreed to rules as part of the terms of use of TBN. Not my rules, but A MUCH BETTER SITE ALL ROUND IF SOME MORE WERE TO FOLLOW THEM.
Ever notice that upon occasion the admin moves someone's thread/post to what is deemed by them to be the appropriate forum?!
Feel free to return to the Deere forums and fulfill your need for a surrogate father, and look up what censorship means, it certainly does not apply here; unless what you say is somehow in some twisted way meant to censor me. Good luck.

Sounds like someone has a serious case of 'I wanna have the last word' go for it, the thread's all yours...

HA!

Sent from my LGL35G using TractorByNet

/ Well #53  
To the ones that care the Vermont doctor got all the tumor where the Maine doctor said they did but he missed some. Thanks to a old client and his friend the surgeon. She won't need any poison in her she is like what a 4 month old should be . Then I get a call form my old client that he payed the Vermont hospital so all I have to worry is the Maine one which is good I can handle that. In return he wants me to make him a mahogany baseball bat to hang in his office right next to his NY Yankees championship ring. Now I need to find a big wood lathe all I have is a mini one.

To the OP...I hope everything works out well for you and your family. And I'm sorry such a good post went so bad...I hope this doesn't give you a 'bad apple spoiling the bunch' feeling...

Sent from my LGL35G using TractorByNet

Status
Not open for further replies.