What are you OCD about?

/ What are you OCD about? #21  
Plumb- Fence posts, antennae, clothesline poles, bird feeders, ...

Worst offenders of all: grave markers.
I occasionally, now, drive by about 10 flag poles in a row, but not plumb. The not quite vertical lines really show it off - I couldn't have paid for it.
Now that most utility work is contract, I really think we need a 1/2 bubble law for all utility placements.

/ What are you OCD about?
I just have to ask.... WHY?

DE886736-C3C9-40DA-B4EF-1BAD17C82FEC.jpeg

I had to fix it.

/ What are you OCD about? #24  
- I change the station asap whenever Michael Bolton, Whitney Houston, or Boston is played
- bottle / container caps that are placed crookedly when contents remain, or cap is missing
- bottom of beverage cup (coffee, tea, water ...) is still covered when guest finishes the drink (creates a mess), come on really, you couldn't finish that off ? 1/ 100 th of an ounce remains ...
- shoes randomly scattered in walkway (I toss them outside then) ... put them off to the side where I expect them to be
- other people answering the phone, at MY house
- offering to grab a coffee for me (a drip of cream, 1 scoop sugar) then putting too much cream in ... thanks, but i'll get it myself
- bent corner on a HotWheels card
- put things back where you found it ... esp tools

/ What are you OCD about? #25  
I'm nearly finished putting up a new mini-shed and run for the chooks. The old one is getting tired, and offers no resistance to vermin (mice and native rats).

So it's a pre-fab garden shed, on a concrete slab we poured, with an outside run I drew up on a CAD program I'm learning to drive. OK, so shed erected, roosting perches installed, run all but finished, but wait - there's more...

Nesting boxes!

My neighbour laughs at my "architecturally designed" chook house, but hell - why not? OCD over a chook house? Never :)

Nesting boxes.jpg

/ What are you OCD about? #26  
The United States Flag flying backwards on a uniform drives me nuts. Fire and police chiefs from huge departments representing their state on the national news and somehow the person who is the departments seamstress can’t fly the flag right. That and putting the letter U in Nuclear twice. Other than that I’m the opposite of OCD… what ever that is.

/ What are you OCD about? #27  
I don't like anyone else splitting my wood. I mix big chunks with small chunks and stack it the way I like it. I also split each log based on the way it is and can't stand having anyone else do it. I do have help at times stacking but I am the one does all the splitting.

I also have a hard time having help when picking beans and corn out of my garden. I am always going behind my wife checking to make sure she is picking the right vegetable. She loves that.😡 It is especially bad with corn. I have to touch it to make sure it is ready. I am terrible about how my vegetables are to be picked. MADNESS!!!!

/ What are you OCD about? #29  
- I change the station asap whenever Michael Bolton, Whitney Houston, or Boston is played
- bottle / container caps that are placed crookedly when contents remain, or cap is missing
- bottom of beverage cup (coffee, tea, water ...) is still covered when guest finishes the drink (creates a mess), come on really, you couldn't finish that off ? 1/ 100 th of an ounce remains ...
- shoes randomly scattered in walkway (I toss them outside then) ... put them off to the side where I expect them to be
- other people answering the phone, at MY house
- offering to grab a coffee for me (a drip of cream, 1 scoop sugar) then putting too much cream in ... thanks, but i'll get it myself
- bent corner on a HotWheels card
- put things back where you found it ... esp tools
Boston? Really? I get the other 2. But Boston?