What buy 2wd vs 4wd

/ What buy 2wd vs 4wd #51  
Whatever meets his current and some forseeable future needs, and is agreeable with his wallet, and is an appealing color to his eye, and fits his backside and hands real well.

soundguy

Ditto. Just hurry.

/ What buy 2wd vs 4wd #53  
What he said...........[/QUOTE

How may hours do you have on them Bill? How many hours a year/season do you put on?

Thanks,

Will

I guess you're talking about the 3 tractors I might be trading in?

'07 Deere 6430. 2 seasons pulling a batwing. It's just about to hit 3500 hours. HEAVY use last summer.

Pair of '08 Massey Ferguson 583's. They got used hard this year. 1700 hrs and 1550 hrs on them already.

The plan is to have 4 or 5 tractors/15' mowers next summer if we land the highway mowing contract I'm after. Still weighing options. All three current tractors are easily capable of another season or 2. Ultimately I'd like to have 5 identical tractors. Commonality of spare parts would be more cost effective.

/ What buy 2wd vs 4wd #54  
I guess you're talking about the 3 tractors I might be trading in?

'07 Deere 6430. 2 seasons pulling a batwing. It's just about to hit 3500 hours. HEAVY use last summer.

Pair of '08 Massey Ferguson 583's. They got used hard this year. 1700 hrs and 1550 hrs on them already.

The plan is to have 4 or 5 tractors/15' mowers next summer if we land the highway mowing contract I'm after. Still weighing options. All three current tractors are easily capable of another season or 2. Ultimately I'd like to have 5 identical tractors. Commonality of spare parts would be more cost effective.

Good luck. Hopefully you get the contract.

Take care,

/ What buy 2wd vs 4wd #56