What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #121  
Add a new battle scar while doing a little clearing
20180921_172824.jpeg20180921_172418.jpeg20180921_172353.jpeg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
OK. I'll check that when I get to TSC next time.

Anybody have any thoughts on the other questions?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #125  
303 is for the old stuff.
Keys they look like a Ford key but they are not. They are too wide. Been there done that. Next time you at the dealer just tell him you need some. They will have a box of them. They keys are all the same. They may change with class change.

I'm not wild abut the battery location either. Nice that it's tucked out of the way, but it's hard to get to since the ignition switch can't be easily disconnected. I'll be looking at a way to deal with that issue some other time. But what about remote terminals for the battery cable so you can connect a charger/tender or other device/tool temporarily? Something that might be heavier than the lighter type socket is meant to handle.

Can anybody think of a reason NOT to put this toolbox here? I've had it setting there for the last couple of days and it really isn't in my way. I step over it almost naturally when getting on or off. There's enough room around it to open the lid and get to the 3Pt adjuster knobs. I wouldn't bolt it down. I'd use some kind of industrial strength hook and loop fasteners so I could remove it easily.

Toolbox.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #128  
I don't like anything on my platform but whatever works for you..

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #129  
I too, don't like anything on the floor. I would probably kick it and break it within the first few times getting on the tractor. If it was a steel box, I'd probably break a toe.

I have yet to kick it or trip over it once. I don't even realize it's there unless I reach for a tool. Funny thing is, it isn't held down in any way other than Osmosis and it hasn't moved an inch.

Messed with a fence for a while. Pulled an old post, set a new one. Gotta dig kinda of a big hole to do it though. Just can't swing an auger right now. Might ask a neighbor if his will work on mine.