What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
Refilled this morning at 119 hours. Depending on how I figure, I see about 55 gallons into the tank and a little over 2 hours per gallon on average.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #552  
If I could figure out a way to dig off to the side in close quarters, I would have had the shed wall done long ago without all the tedious (and painful) hand digging. I was able to do the last segment today with the BH where I could dig straight on.
I could see that being a predicament with a shed in the way. No way to swing out and dump the bucket. With the ditch I can just dump on the far side.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #553  
Mowing our 9 acre yard, around the house, with my 84" RFM.

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #554  
Dug about 150' trench for French drains and another 80 or so for electric service to a new garage. This is the first time I've been able to put any real hours behind the backhoe. I have to say.... it sure beats the h#ll out of a shovel! 20190615_142823.jpeg20190615_095957.jpeg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #555  
Nice job 🤙

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #556  
Dug about 150' trench for French drains and another 80 or so for electric service to a new garage. This is the first time I've been able to put any real hours behind the backhoe. I have to say.... it sure beats the h#ll out of a shovel! View attachment 609246View attachment 609247

Looks good. I was amazed at the power of the little hoe!

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #557  
Today I will finish the week long job of removing a old stone house that was pushed in on itself about 20 years before we bought our place last bit is the stone foundation and floor and whatever is living in the crawlspace lol after I get all the rocks removed and put aside for future use I will level out the area and see if the old septic tank is serviceable to make area a RV hookup with dumping for when friends and family come to visit!

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #559  
Taught my nephew how to operate the backhoe on my MT225. He completely enjoyed digging up a big pine stump.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #560  
Well got tired of cup not fitting and needed a place for a few things so built a cup caddy!20190617_165510.jpg20190617_165525.jpg