What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
No draft control on these little ones that I know of.

Adjusters were bent a few weeks back, long before this task.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #692  
No draft control on these little ones that I know of.

Adjusters were bent a few weeks back, long before this task.

On mine it's a little metal lock out bar above where top link attach to tractor you flip it over and it let's the float or draft work and vice versa!

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #693  
20190723_231351.jpg20190723_231406.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #694  
Well today I mostly used box blade I'm lowering and leveling the area off the car port it has had gravel added too many times and now needs redone it also lead to me digging a hole with front end loader to dump and bury some old concrete into that leads to got tractor stuck for a little dug down to a soft spot so had to add concrete to get front wheels out lol

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #695  
Well , I used my 4145 to get my truck out of my flooded pasture. I realized it about the time I stopped.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #696  
Got a few hours bush hogging. Stopped when I noticed I was missing half a stabilizer.☹️ have never had a stabilizer come apart on my Kioti or Case, so something new. Looked around for the main piece but no luck. Probably find with with mower sometime. Will definitely have to look to see how to prevent in future.
IMG_0570.JPG

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #697  
Got a few hours bush hogging. Stopped when I noticed I was missing half a stabilizer.☹️ have never had a stabilizer come apart on my Kioti or Case, so something new. Looked around for the main piece but no luck. Probably find with with mower sometime. Will definitely have to look to see how to prevent in future.
View attachment 614337

I have had this issue with my Mitsubishi D2050 in brush and small trees the sticks pull the ring on spring pins I changed mine to the less convenient pins that use cotter pins and a washer they dont get pulled out by brush!

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #698  
Got a few hours bush hogging. Stopped when I noticed I was missing half a stabilizer. have never had a stabilizer come apart on my Kioti or Case, so something new. Looked around for the main piece but no luck. Probably find with with mower sometime. Will definitely have to look to see how to prevent in future.
View attachment 614337

Try a bolt (5/16 I think) of appropriate length, with a Nylock nut. Less convenient to adjust but, it will stay in place David.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
A bit of safety wire or a tywrap might help too.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #700  
I have lost both of those pins. The one that holds the two parts together, and the one that holds the arm to the tractor.
Fortunately, I lost them at separate times.
Now, it's always on my mind. Seems like sticks, brush, or snow can simply pop those pins out. I'd image that would happen on just about any tractor. :confused3: