What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,252  
We did the same, I added a rubber stall mat cut to size from TSC to the floor, it mad a huge positive difference in foot stability and tool retention.
Great idea. I just plan on using a piece of plywood covered with indoor/outdoor carpet.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,253  
reclaimed 10-12 ft of yard space on one of our rental properties, then prepped a driveway/park area, loaded and delivered 2 dump trailer loads of asphalt millings to be accompanied by one more in the morning, then will spread them. gotta love that flail mower attachment for clearing these over grown areas

Attachments

• IMG_7115.JPG
    IMG_7115.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_7110.JPG
    IMG_7110.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_7113.JPG
    IMG_7113.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 80
   / What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,254  
Used rear blade to grade my driveway turned out pretty good.
Greased tractor and loader with brandnew grease gun bought from LocknLube not very impressed , the hose is to short, the LocknLube tip doesn’t work worth crap on some of the loader fittings , tomorrow I’m going shopping for a decent standard adjustable grease tip.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,255  
Greased tractor and loader with brandnew grease gun bought from LocknLube not very impressed , the hose is to short, the LocknLube tip doesn’t work worth crap on some of the loader fittings , tomorrow I’m going shopping for a decent standard adjustable grease tip.
I have found that locknlube doesn't work well on several fittings, if they are encased in a housing of sorts, it doesn't fit in very well on a lot of them

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,256  
I have posted it on here somewhere, but you need this one. It fits all the zerks on my LS including the backhoe.

Macnaught KY Plus Locking Safety Grease Coupler - Smallest Diameter Bore on Market - 2 Year Warranty

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,257  
Fixed a hydraulic leak at my WR Long third function valve. Thought it was an oring boss fitting. Just by chance after taking it off from the bracket I worked my three point hitch to see if I could confirm the source of the leak. I did. It was coming from the allen screws on the side of the valve body. Tightened them and cleared it right up. I’ve never used the third function valve in the 250 hours of tractor use but all 4 screws had worked themselves loose. I recommend checking them every 100 hours or so.

Attachments

• B41D42AE-4276-4153-989A-FE4A34ADB1DA.jpeg
    B41D42AE-4276-4153-989A-FE4A34ADB1DA.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 86
  • C1A0A45A-9637-4E74-9DBD-BF3CD7457998.jpeg
    C1A0A45A-9637-4E74-9DBD-BF3CD7457998.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 88
   / What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,258  
this was yesterday, I did get that driveway/parking area finished

Attachments

• IMG_7119.JPG
    IMG_7119.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 78
   / What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,260  
^^^^^Nice! You will definitely appreciate a canopy!