What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,271  
I have the box blade on. I will have to check the remote handles, I do have dual rear remotes.
thanks.
Yjmoose

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,272  
Well, it wasn’t the rear remotes. Pretty sure that knob isn’t supposed to spin all the way off. I may call the dealer tomorrow and get his take on it, before I pull the seat to see what’s going on.
thank you for the input.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,273  
Moved a large shed to build a new foundation for it. Then adding 14’ leans to each side and re siding it. Used the 573 and a mini ex for all the work.

Attachments

• 46848F06-251B-454D-B964-C0EB7E9F6443.jpeg
    46848F06-251B-454D-B964-C0EB7E9F6443.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 99
   / What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,274  
Spread 7 cu yards of gravel for my front yard xeriscape project. Then drove next door and helped the neighbors out by spreading 4 cu yards of topsoil.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,275  
Today mine is serving duty as the most expensive saw horse I have ever seen, but those pallet forks are so quick!
Also, I need to figure out why my 3-point won’t drop. The adjustment knob is backed all the way off )it actually came out, which makes me think it’s not actually backing the adjustment out). I am wondering if I loctite it and put it back on if it will hold?
Well, I fixed the 3 point. There is a jam nut in the rod extension that was not tight. 4 bolts the seat came off, tightened the rod extension and cranked the jam nut down, put the seat back on.
Everything working great again

yjmoose

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,276  
Tractor did a regen at 399 hours while out working this weekend. 400 hours and no major issues!
20220522_155921.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
#2,277  
Funeral for a friend today.

Neighbor called at 530, said his dog died overnight. 14 year old Golden Lab. Pretty good dog, but we all knew she was getting old and not able to move very well any more.

Wouldn't normally need a backhoe, but he's pushing 70 and has had a few heart operations. I'm not feeling all that great anymore and it's already in the mid 80s headed for 100, so backhoe it is.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,278  
That's a rough job even with the backhoe; hydraulics can't take sadness from the air. Good of you to help, it's quite hard when we lose our foolish, furry friends.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,279  
So true, RIP

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,280  
I hope it went easier for him with you there helping. Always hard to say goodbye to our fuzzy butts.