What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

shovelmike

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ferguson TO35 , Mahindra eMax 22, Hustler Super Z
I am enjoying my 3 point mounted trailer mover-suitcase weight bracket. Used it again today, using my 12 ft. flatbed trailer to haul brush to the burn pile after cleaning up my footpaths. My 5 acres is a very rugged wooded piece of ground, with numerous wet weather creeks, I really enjoy walking the land back there where I can see nothing man made.

shovelmike

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ferguson TO35 , Mahindra eMax 22, Hustler Super Z
jerry - i am so low on weed this year due to access to it - I am most envious. wish i ad some of it. nice!

I'm glad you clarified that, I was a little startled by that one! LOL

JerryK

Elite Member
Tractor
Mahindra (2011)5035 HST TLB & (2016)2555 HST Cab & (2017)1526 HST(2018)Cub Cadet Pro Z 154L (1991) Caterpillar E70B
I'm glad you clarified that, I was a little startled by that one! LOL

I was wondering where I could find big enough baggies to give him some of my wood...... Take some big rollin' papers too.... [ not that I would know or sumptin' ] [ Hey man, ya got any wood??? ]

bridge4

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2638. Scag 61 V-ride.
I was wondering where I could find big enough baggies to give him some of my wood...... Take some big rollin' papers too.... [ not that I would know or sumptin' ] [ Hey man, ya got any wood??? ]

:laughing:

When I read someone was short on their weed when glancing at the email quickly, I had to do a double, then triple take. :confused2:

JerryK

Elite Member
Tractor
Mahindra (2011)5035 HST TLB & (2016)2555 HST Cab & (2017)1526 HST(2018)Cub Cadet Pro Z 154L (1991) Caterpillar E70B
p.s. i cannot even blame that e and o are next to one another either.... phew!

Yes, but a lot of us old guys have been typing sooooooo long, that we type before we think. I type stuff, then go back and read it in astonishment, before I quickly go back and edit it. I would have been real happy to oblige him though, if he would have mentioned Mad Dog or Boones Farm wine or stuff to munch on ....... :)

Molalla1

Elite Member
Tractor
Mahindra, JD, MF, CAT

Too funny Jerry . . . . :laughing:

yanmars

Platinum Member
Got it stuck in the bog by the river. I did get it out after about 30 minutes. What a muddy mess.

AEmetalwerx

Tractor
Mahindra 2638
Had a heck of a storm roll through Thursday night. Be nice if I would have the grapple made by now but I’ll get it done some day.
IMG_8417.jpg
IMG_8422.jpg
IMG_8439.jpg
IMG_8438.jpg
IMG_8439.jpg