What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #681  
A bit of tilling. (Last week actually)

Attachments

• ROTOTILL-HARROW-1.jpg
    ROTOTILL-HARROW-1.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 99
   / What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #682  
Nice straight rows! What you planting, 'maters, melons or what there in Kansas?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #683  
This is a friend's garden where they plant melons in the strips.
I'm an old farm boy so take pride in making the rows as straight as possible. Think OCD. :)
I mounted the CMP Attachments 3PT tine harrow to help settle the soil behind the tiller. Seems to work fairly well in spite of the bindweed.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #684  
I am still thinking the 6 x 8 Mirrors similar to a Big Rig will work too but I am worried about too much vibrations,, we will see !
Keep us posted !

Update: Put on my 55 gal PTO sprayer and sprayed 10 acres in the last 2 days. The vibrations on the mirrors were minimal. I was running at 1600 rpm and barely noticed the vibration, and it certainly did not affect my visibility. Had one mirror on the last 2 spray nozzles on each side. Worked like a charm. No need to crank my neck around to the rear all the time.

My logic says the bigger the mirror and support structure holding it, the larger the vibration...

FWIW...

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #686  
This is a friend's garden where they plant melons in the strips.
I'm an old farm boy so take pride in making the rows as straight as possible. Think OCD. :)
I mounted the CMP Attachments 3PT tine harrow to help settle the soil behind the tiller. Seems to work fairly well in spite of the bindweed.

Yep, old farm boy here . . . very nice.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #687  
Update: Put on my 55 gal PTO sprayer and sprayed 10 acres in the last 2 days. The vibrations on the mirrors were minimal. I was running at 1600 rpm and barely noticed the vibration, and it certainly did not affect my visibility. Had one mirror on the last 2 spray nozzles on each side. Worked like a charm. No need to crank my neck around to the rear all the time.

My logic says the bigger the mirror and support structure holding it, the larger the vibration...

FWIW...

Good to hear they aren't shaking all over the place... makes it hard to see out of... LoL !

I like your idea and IF I don't use the Mirrors I have on my '82 Jeep I might go your route.

Thanks

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #688  

FWIW...

Nice mirrors! Can you post the Ebay link? Thanks.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #690  
Thank you!