What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #142  
Due to weather conditions, all I could do to my tractor was give him, Andy, an admiring glance, and sincere expression of thanks for being such a faithful machine since 2005. Mitsubishi got it right when they built the 2615.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #143  
Gasifier, it is a Wallace Atachments 72" stacking rake. It was 52° Saturday when the work was done, but it was a nice 73° yesterday.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #145  
This morning I cleared about 12” of snow from around the house and barn. Horses and chickens were wondering why that Red and Black thing was making so much noise!

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #146  
planned on moving snow and mucho chips to the vineyard. ended up not. had heater plugged in for 2 days and topped off battery 3x. key ignition was frozen from rain and ice and snow. dumped hot water on it and able to get key in a couple of times; but just could not get the tractor started. also use anti-gel throughout he year so it always has stuff in it. so notta. boy was i ticked. heater on again and will top off battery before i start and try again. used glow lugs 4-5 times at every start and notta. SO - did not get much done except for a class in obscene vocabulary!

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #147  
We had 5 degrees for the whole day today, we received what we think was 14 inches of snow from the storm so I let the 4540 get warm and then plowed our driveway and some trails in the woods and then headed down to the neighbors to plow the driveway. 101_0045b.JPG101_0046b.JPG101_0047b.JPG101_0048b.JPG101_0049b.JPG101_0050b.JPG

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #148  
Had a side gig to spread out 15ton of crusher run. Loaded up this morning while it was 28deg out. Never really warmed up past 35. :eek:

The two piles were rained on a bit so there was 3" of cement like coating on each pile. The Piranha bar really helped break it up. Finished up in 4hrs.

Just warming up now. :thumbsup:

-R

Last edited:
   / What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #149  
More snow moving this morning on the camp road. The 3550 is running well.

They fixed a coolant reservoir that had cracked. (Plastic)

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #150  
More snow moving this morning on the camp road. The 3550 is running well.

They fixed a coolant reservoir that had cracked. (Plastic)

Least it was not an electrical issue.

I ordered 5 gallons of semi synthetic tractor fluid on Amazon. The max hates cold thick oil in the hydraulics. Due for a change in any case.