What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #421  
I took my nephews for a ride on it and let the younger one operate the bucket while he sat in my lap on the tractor over the weekend. The older one sat on the tire wheel well while went in High 4 gear down the road. He loved it! Today on Monday I split some firewood and put it all in the bucket so my wife and I could stack the wood onto the pile. Always fun to work on and with the tractor around the house.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #422  
I took my nephews for a ride on it and let the younger one operate the bucket while he sat in my lap on the tractor over the weekend. The older one sat on the tire wheel well while went in High 4 gear down the road. He loved it! Today on Monday I split some firewood and put it all in the bucket so my wife and I could stack the wood onto the pile. Always fun to work on and with the tractor around the house.
Lucky for you one of your nephews wasn't hurt. Never allow riders on a tractor.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #423  
We received 5-6 inches of wet heavy snow overnight so I did our driveway and the neighbors too. After some lunch, I did some roof raking and plowing some trails around the house (not pictured) so the dog would have a place we could walk it.

The power is starting to go on and off.

101_2076.JPG101_2074.JPG101_2075.JPG

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #424  

I'll keep it in mind.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #425  

I’m not usually quick to jump on this bandwagon because I don’t think there’s much harm in one rider while doing no work just driving around careful. 2 riders is a bad idea.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #426  
I don't have any scientific data but I would bet that in most cases...if asked before an accident between children and tractors/mowers etc. happened...most of those responsible would say they thought what they were doing was a safe practice...

Why take unnecessary risks?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #428  
Ok let me quantify this. I took one ride at a time and was safe while doing so. I live in he middle of no where. I took my 17 yr old nephew down a dirt road, going as fast as a big tractor can go, while he was holding on. Then, I took my 7 yr old nephew with me while he was on my lap, going as slow as a big tractor can go, and I let him move the bucket. So he was cradled in my arms the whole time. Do I really need to say more? There was no risk involved. Both of their parents thought it was either funny or cute or both.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #429  
you know its a wonder anyone in my generation made it to adulthood. i rode on the tractor with my father many times sometimes one on each fender. it was that or walk miles to the house. oh and i and my brothers rode in the back of a pickup truck! can you believe it? we even at times set on the tailgate while my father drove down the road! and we all lived to tell about it. was it safe, no! but it was life. i guess we could have all stayed in a little square in the middle of a room all our childhood and been more safe.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #430  
you know its a wonder anyone in my generation made it to adulthood. i rode on the tractor with my father many times sometimes one on each fender. it was that or walk miles to the house. oh and i and my brothers rode in the back of a pickup truck! can you believe it? we even at times set on the tailgate while my father drove down the road! and we all lived to tell about it. was it safe, no! but it was life. i guess we could have all stayed in a little square in the middle of a room all our childhood and been more safe.
I agree! With no risk comes no reward.