What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #712  
Drove to end of my 1/4 mile driveway and picked up the trash and recycling barrels.
Just too far to walk to the end and haul the wheeled trash barrels up hill back to the house.

My new waste company does not have the hydraulic arm on their truck to pick up the wheeled trash cans they issue to customers. So I convinced them to let me continue using my black mineral tubs for trash cans. Much easier for me to handle and put in my pickup or naked jeep. Easier on the garbage collector too.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #713  
My new waste company does not have the hydraulic arm on their truck to pick up the wheeled trash cans they issue to customers. So I convinced them to let me continue using my black mineral tubs for trash cans. Much easier for me to handle and put in my pickup or naked jeep. Easier on the garbage collector too.

The auto-arm setup tears up the barrels, at least once a year I get a new Trash barrel, the Recycling barrel seems to hold up better.

At 71, I still toss the both barrel in the back of the Truck... after they are empty, but the Tractor makes things a lot easier.

Ltr

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #714  
Yesterday I moved around 11 or 12 loads of chips to what was a low area in the trail, this should make this part of the trail much better when it's wet or just when going for a ride. 101_9276.JPG101_9277.JPG101_9278.JPG101_9279.JPG101_9280.JPG

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #715  
How nice is that . . .

Last edited:
   / What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #716  
Spreading the last load of Afton stone, did three yesterday before the rain came. First picture is the leveled pit run/clay ready for the Afton. Been working on my drive in sections and this year should be it. Also put the battery box and railing back on my E70B rebuild project. It is pretty rough being retired... My old 5035 is pretty dirty, but she will be cleaned up in a few days .... if I can work it into my schedule.

Attachments

• IMG_0528 (Large).jpeg
    IMG_0528 (Large).jpeg
    613.5 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0531 (Large).jpeg
    IMG_0531 (Large).jpeg
    614.9 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0529 (Large).jpeg
    IMG_0529 (Large).jpeg
    334.7 KB · Views: 106
   / What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #718  
We hit 80 again today but the clouds moved in so it wasn't that bad. I took two loads (one pictured) to the wood dump in the utility trailer

After I came back from the wood dump, I put five gallons of diesel in the 4540 and took three loads of chips to the trail I've been working on. I also moved a nice size pine log out of the area we felled it, hopefully by the end of the day Friday, that area will be ready for me to stack the ash.

Picture 9303 are some of the pine branches for the first load and 9304 is the trailer loaded up before we strapped everything down for the run to the wood dump.101_9303.JPG101_9304.JPG

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #719  
I moved some wood yesterday after moving a few grapple loads.

Attachments

• Resized_20190622_172158_8876.jpeg
    Resized_20190622_172158_8876.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 89
   / What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #720  
bought a cheap man cage last year for the forks. thus past weekend used it to get a little higher cutting branches. worked well with safety harness. right after that came down with shingles on the head and scalp. wont be doing anything for at least a week or more. To me this is more painful than when i broke a bone.