What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #771  
Just bought a M105. Dealer had a new guy doing the clean and prep and he put about a quart of Diesel in the DEF. I didnt notice till I was home and 6 hours into using it. Thankfully it didnt do a regen so the contamination stayed in the tank but cleaning that was not on my list of things I wanted to do today.....by the way, dealer provided new filter and DEF fluid for me. They would have cleaned it too but I didnt have time to take it to them and with my experience as a tank mechanic as well as Caterpillar mechanic they trusted me enough to do it under warranty and not void it.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #772  
Finished Rear Remotes

I finally finished the installation of my two rear remotes this afternoon. This is the first time that I did any hydraulic work, so it took a while longer than it should have. I installed a pressure gauge to set the RV and decided to leave in-line for now.

Where the operator could exposed, I used plastic wire loom over the nylon hydraulic line protective sleeve to give an extra measure of abrasion / leak protection. I also used the two-wire braid which was probably overkill (5000 psig hose in a 2205 psig system). After reading about hydraulic injection, I got a little paranoid about leaks. I may see about building some type of enclosure for the valve and gauge.

My primary use will be for an offset flail mower, so one spool is float. I also have long hoses to run up front for a grapple. I plan to get a detent kit for the non-float spool for possible Lane Shark use.

20191006_171141.jpg20191006_171213.jpg

Last edited:
   / What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #773  
Over the last couple of weeks, finishing up today.

Replaced the rubber mats that always shifted and trapped dirt/sand. I had some warranty work done on the truck bed and took the two foot rests off the tractor and had them sprayed. Went to Lowes this morning and picked up some 1.5" chrome (bling) press in hole covers. Now the bolt holes won't fill with dirt.

20191109_104046.jpg

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #774  
pulled a bunch of wood piles back with the bucket and then plowed them with the bucket to get them located better and broke down from huge piles to cut for firewood.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #775  
I used my 3 point log splitter on Pacific madrone, and chinquapin oak.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #777  
Moved and cut a bunch of heavy trees. Built a bridge over my creek. My 1626 is proving to be an awesome workhorse.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #778  
Had the new rear 60inch farm king blower and worked great. So far love my 1626 awesome workhouse. Got stuck for 3 hours the other day but that was operator error ha

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #779  
Pushed off a boot 7 " of fresh snow off my drive with my front blade using my 1526. Took it out around my rear property line to check on the folks cutting the back 20 acres behind me. They have a couple big Ponsse Bear harvesters and a Forwarders tossing the big Sugar Maples around like toothpicks. Hope to get a good layer on the drive so I can break out the big front blower sometime soon.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #780  
Pushed off a boot 7 " of fresh snow off my drive with my front blade using my 1526. Took it out around my rear property line to check on the folks cutting the back 20 acres behind me. They have a couple big Ponsse Bear harvesters and a Forwarders tossing the big Sugar Maples around like toothpicks. Hope to get a good layer on the drive so I can break out the big front blower sometime soon.

How do u like front blower for 1525? Someday i would like one for mine