What did you first drive?

/ What did you first drive? #1  

abheye

Bronze Member
Tractor
1957 Case 311, Cub cadet 800, 1981Snapper LT11,2002 Kubota B7500HSD
First tractor that I drove alone at about 8 years old was a 1948 Case SC with tricycle frontend, hand clutch.

/ What did you first drive? #2  
Well, outher then the old Bready built Homelite garden tractor,[I loved that tractor, wish I could find anouther] My first was an old Farmall "C" that my dad had. Had a fail mower on the back. I was not suposed to be driving it, but you know how kids can be./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ What did you first drive? #3  
I don't remember, but it was almost certainly Dad's '49 John Deere B, and probably pulling a hay wagon while my older brothers loaded the bales.

/ What did you first drive? #4  
First Tractor I drove was a Deutz D 5506, but only a few Meters. My first own Tractor was a Hanomag Granit, 38 HP from 1964.

Bernhard, Derichsweiler, Germany

Attachments

• 44-175576-hano_gra.jpg
    44-175576-hano_gra.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 122
   / What did you first drive? #5  
Sorry, wrong Pic ;)
Bernhard

Attachments

• 44-175578-hanog500.jpg
    44-175578-hanog500.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 137
   / What did you first drive? #6  
First tractor that I ever drove was an Allis Chalmers WD-45 wide front. Grandpa spent many hours teaching me to drive and be safe on that tractor. He still has that tractor and they use it to rake with now.

/ What did you first drive? #7  
The WD 45 has got to be my favorite tractor of any. I used it to disc with a couple years ago and had a ball. Still regret selling it but it happens. My first tractor to drive on my own was a MF 135 and the only thing I ever did with that was chop fields.

/ What did you first drive? #8  
The first tractor I drove was my Dad's Allis C and then the IH 10-20.I then got ot drive my cousins Farmll Super C,this was by far the nicest of the bunch.

/ What did you first drive? #9  
The first one that I drove was an 8N. The first one I bought was a well used 8N about 40 years later.

Don

/ What did you first drive? #10  
The first for me was a 1951 John Deere B. I was five years old at the time.

Rob