What Do You Do For Exercise?

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #61  
Yes. Learned this in cardiac rehab after a triple bypass a few years ago.

Same for me Dave. Hope you’re doing well!

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #62  
If I was 50 again, I'd be a w***e....lol
You'd be a what? I'm trying to figure out what the naughty-word sensor blocked there, and the only thing that comes to mind is a word that rhymes with score. In which case, don't let your age stop ya, bud...they make pills for stuff like that!

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #63  
You'd be a what? I'm trying to figure out what the naughty-word sensor blocked there, and the only thing that comes to mind is a word that rhymes with score. In which case, don't let your age stop ya, bud...they make pills for stuff like that!
I blocked it myself and you are right on with the word. I prefer not to do pills could cause me to be a really dirty old man.

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #64  
I mean, a man is man...we're dirty by design. We're engineered to spray it everywhere. :ROFLMAO:

/ What Do You Do For Exercise?
Some are, some aren't. 42 years and 5 days ago I had my first date with my wife. Haven't had the desire to roam since. ;)

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #67  
Some are, some aren't. 42 years and 5 days ago I had my first date with my wife. Haven't had the desire to roam since. ;)
Yeh, me neither in my 23 yr marriage. Well hey, man has free will, we're not fully bound to nature's inclinations. But you ARE a dirty man by design, Moss...nature built you to bang all the chicks as able.

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #70  
I'm 76. After breakfast I do spine stretches (for my arthritic spine). Shoulder therapy (hurt my right shoulder). Knee therapy for (been doing it for 14 years), had to stop for a bit. Rehabbing from my partial knee replacement. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday I lift weights, 20 lb dumbbells, 4 sets of 10.

For 13 1/2 years I had inflamed gall bladder (nobody could figure it out), any bending, twisting etc would make me sick. I needed the excercise, but I had to hire kids to haul my firewood for the house and sauna. Anyways, lack of excercise/work I got soft. Fuel cans and shoveling snow got harder. So Feb 1st 2015 I started the weights. What a difference that made.