What Do You Do For Exercise?

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #111  
I have taken it seriously and want to go on a diet, I do all the housework, we live in the village and I work from morning to night, but I can't lose weight, I think there is a problem with nutrition, I want to go on a diet for at least a week

i hate to tell you this but "going on a diet for at least a week" is not going to solve your problems whatever they may be.

Reassessing your nutritional needs going forward, will be a lifelong commitment

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #112  
Exercise? Nothing while I am waiting for my new hip. Not a bloody thing. Just sitting in a stinking chair for another week. :)
I know what it's like to sit there and wait until you get a fix. I went from hiking and mountain biking in the mountains of Utah to not being able to walk in a two month time. I had to wait about six months before all the testing and everything was done before I was able to have my back operation. I put on about 30 pounds in a blink of an eye.

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #113  
I am owned by a Husky/shepherd mix who insists on 3 walks a day. He has had a gps tracker for the last 7 years. A few weeks ago we crossed the 10,000 mile marker according to the tracker. I weighed 192 lbs when I got him. Hovering around 170 now. I also so some mountain biking in summer and fat biking in winter. I'm on a see food diet. (I do like to eat which is why I'm not at the 155 that I should be.)

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #115  
I have taken it seriously and want to go on a diet, I do all the housework, we live in the village and I work from morning to night, but I can't lose weight, I think there is a problem with nutrition, I want to go on a diet for at least a week
This is what mostly people say who are overweight. Working all day is not a cure. Have you spoken with a dietician?? You should, and you may need to get your heart going more and improve the intake.

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #116  
I am owned by a Husky/shepherd mix who insists on 3 walks a day. He has had a gps tracker for the last 7 years. A few weeks ago we crossed the 10,000 mile marker according to the tracker. I weighed 192 lbs when I got him. Hovering around 170 now. I also so some mountain biking in summer and fat biking in winter. I'm on a see food diet. (I do like to eat which is why I'm not at the 155 that I should be.)
I average 3 miles a day walking our shepherd. I Average walking 5 miles a dat at work.

My average step count a day according to my fit bit is between 15,000 and 18,000 steps.

I took the week off and have been working on clearing a build site on our 6 acre property.

My average this week has been 25,000 steps and 250 to 300 "Zone" minutes (fat burn and cardio workout) a day.

I've actually put on weight this week. Which was probably muscle but I'll notice in a week or so that my belt is getting looser.

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #117  
This is what mostly people say who are overweight. Working all day is not a cure. Have you spoken with a dietician?? You should, and you may need to get your heart going more and improve the intake.

IMG_2768.jpg

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #118  
I do hate exercise but i am overweight and have to go with a personal trainer to lose weight

not the easiest thing to do you really HAVE to get in the right mindset.