What Do You Do For Exercise?

/ What Do You Do For Exercise?
I try to row as often as possible. I put the iPad on the stand and turn on a rowing video or a Rolling Stones concert and off I go.

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #92  
I don't know what exercise means. :)

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #93  
Yesterday, my exercise was wrangling our treadmill and weight machine down a flight of stairs. My 22 year old helped (I think he is finally starting to grow up). The stairs have a 45 degree turn about midway. I will exercise today by repairing scratches in the walls.

The day before, it was 'paint the wall'. My honey-do list is most of my exercise now. Getting ready to move after 18 years in one house is a chore. Once we 'retire' to the farm, it will be build the fence and plant the tree and chop the wood. (feels like a bad knockoff of the Karate Kid). My relaxation will be the occasional 'mow the brush' or 'grade the driveway'.

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #94  
Snowboard (350,000’ vertical, 332 miles this winter), road and mountain bike ride (~1500 mi/year), hike, walk, kayak, a few jogs, lift 80,000 lbs of firewood (10,000 lbs moved about 8 times: from log to splitter, to trailer, to outside stack, to trailer again, to wood shed, to wheelbarrow, to inside, to stove - I need a better system!).

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #96  
When I go non-ice fishing, I use a rowboat. There's just something nice about moving a boat with your own power. Although, the last time I went with the boat was last year, it was windy, and took me about half an hour to get across the small lake. On the bright side, it only took about 5 minutes to get back! :ROFLMAO:
Do y'all cut a hole in the ice and hook them in the ice hole ? I've never been ice fishing.

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #98  
Lift/carry heavy shirt...hay bales, feed, logs, posts. In short...work my ass off.

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #99  
Do y'all cut a hole in the ice and hook them in the ice hole ? I've never been ice fishing.
No, ice fishing is like solar farms. They just cut out big chunks of ice, break them up into little chunks with a pick and sell them at the local convenience stores.

Seriously, ice auger down to open water. Fishing lines go down the holes. Most have a shack over the holes and drink, play cards and/or swap stories until fish bite, or wives have gone to sleep.

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #100  
Exercise? Nothing while I am waiting for my new hip. Not a bloody thing. Just sitting in a stinking chair for another week. :)