What happened to the "Delete" button?

Was there a delete button?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
   / What happened to the "Delete" button? #42  
Slightly different question. How can you cancel a post you have started but not yet posted?
Here is a started post on my computer, highlighted everything:
Screenshot 2022-09-30 13.49.57.png

Hit delete, lt goes back to normal:
Screenshot 2022-09-30 13.50.23.png

/ What happened to the "Delete" button?
Slightly different question. How can you cancel a post you have started but not yet posted?
Click on the little floppy icon to the right Left of "preview": this should bring up the option of saving or deleting the post. I suspect that you will know what to do from there. DeleteDraft.jpg

/ What happened to the "Delete" button? #44  
Still NO FIX for missing delete button?
What device are you using that does not show the Delete icon?

I am on a HP Chromebase computer and it shows Delete on all of my previous posts, except the first post of a thread I started:
Screenshot 2022-10-01 07.21.51.png

Last edited:
   / What happened to the "Delete" button? #45  
Windows and Chrome here. At one point in the early stages of this new forum software, I remember seeing the button and used at least once.

/ What happened to the "Delete" button? #46  
Thanks Newbury, Xfaxman, Jstpssng. I tried all with varied success. What seems to work completely today is More Options toggle BB code ( [] ). It seems to allow highliting everything - even a quoted post. So then delete gets it all.

/ What happened to the "Delete" button?
What device are you using that does not show the Delete icon?

I am on a HP Chromebase computer and it shows Delete on all of my previous posts:
View attachment 764645
Windows Edge here.
Edit; I just tried it in Foxfire, yet still no delete button. I'm beginning to sense a pattern here. :D

/ What happened to the "Delete" button? #48  
Windows chrome here....no delete button.

/ What happened to the "Delete" button? #49  
I was on Chrome and a Windows computer when this thread started and have always had a delete button.

I remember in the previous versions the Style selected would make some differences:

style.png
If you click the down arrow at the right, it shows 3 choices.

But got this when I tried to change, so maybe there is only one Style now:

Screenshot 2022-10-01 19.45.15.png