What Happened to Thomas of New Hampshire

/ What Happened to Thomas of New Hampshire #51  
Everybody,

Just want to weigh-in as another member who appreciates the genuine concern and caring evidenced by the fine people who gather here.

I, too, have missed/been curious about Thomas.

Also had mixed emotions about the attempted contact, so won't vote on the "appropriateness" issue. But for-sure, all the hearts are in the "right place". And that puts me one "warm fuzzy" closer to the group-hug idea (FIGURATIVELY speaking, of course /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif )!

Hope all is well with our missing "family member"!

Larry

/ What Happened to Thomas of New Hampshire #52  
Re: Didn\'t find him, but...

Pete and John, not only do you guys deserve the good guy awards, but you also both deserve the diplomacy awards. I don't think this situation could have been handled any better than you guys did!!! Nice work!!! TBN is more of a family than many real families are!!! I'm proud to be a member with guys like Pete and John!!!

Rich

/ What Happened to Thomas of New Hampshire #53  
I recalled Thomas sending me a private mail late last summer asking for info about Nashua NH... I *think* I remember him mentioning something about having a baby on the way, but I didn't save the mail... I also had a vague memory of him posting something to that effect as well - I did a search and found a post he made on 8/19/00 in the "Off Topic" forum. I don't know how to post a link but I do know how to cut and paste:

<font color=blue>
Jim,
If we should have a girl than I guess the Kubota stays since its the closes color to pink.
If the baby should be a boy I guess I might have to trade for a New Holland,oh I guess I have alot to learn
when it comes to being a father.

Hope you having a grand time w/ your new purchase.
Have a pleasant weekend and stay safe and

Thomas..NH
</font color=blue>

I did a little math and this spring would have been about 9 months... Maybe he's still trying to recover from having his life turned upside down. My son is two and I'm still wondering what happened - guess its comes as part of the deal! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bill

/ What Happened to Thomas of New Hampshire #54  
Bill,

Thanks for digging-up the old post from Thomas.

Sounds like the most likely explanation for his absence. Anyone who's had kids can relate thim being too-busy to BS with us for a while. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

Larry

/ What Happened to Thomas of New Hampshire #55  
I just hope its the normal "overhead" associated with a new baby and not something more serious...

Bill

/ What Happened to Thomas of New Hampshire #57  
Could it be something as simple as his computer broke down or maybe he no longer has internet access or he sold the computer, etc.....?

Bill in New Hampshire

/ What Happened to Thomas of New Hampshire
Well, he certainly has gotten Peter's hand-delivered messages and must have gotten the phone calls. We can only assume at this point that he has chosen, for whatever reasons, to remain silent. We can wonder, but I dont think there is anything else we can or should do.

/ What Happened to Thomas of New Hampshire #59  
I think he is buzy reading the "Chalkley Cup" thread from begining to end./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Al