What have you done to your Branson today?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #861  
Welcome to the forum Oldnbusted. You have quite an interesting assortment of equipment!

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #862  
Welcome to the forum Oldnbusted. You have quite an interesting assortment of equipment!
Well, the Fergy I bought 22 years ago when I first got a little property. A few years later I decided I needed an FEL, but cash was an issue, so the little grey market tractor happened. The TO30 developed an oil leak from the rear main and pretty well trashed the clutch. At least I assume that’s what happened. Haven’t had the time, or frankly the will, to split it to investigate. Then last summer the Hino got hot and popped a freeze plug in the head.….. twice. So although the Ferguson will run, neither one are viable without heavy maintenance.

Once I got to the ”hell with this, I’m buying new” stage, it didn’t take long to zero in on the Branson. Best bang for the buck by far.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #863  
Well been working 2610 in the woods have got a lot of clearing done but in between working it we decided we need a cup holder and just any holder I need one that would carry my water jug. So we went into the shop and started going through things and put this together

Attachments

• 206087499_1866729370160966_8501382362401096662_n (1).jpg
    206087499_1866729370160966_8501382362401096662_n (1).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 84
Last edited:
   / What have you done to your Branson today? #864  
Moak, that cup holder looks like the work of a farmer! As a farmer we tend to overbuild everything. That is one tough cup holder. I like it!

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #865  
Looks like it would be easy for that bottle to bounce right out of that holder. Maybe a piece of rubber around the rim? Drill a hole in the bottom for water to drain out when it rains?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #866  
Been wondering how to make one for my 2535 century. Good inspiring idea. W. Jones

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #867  
Moak, that cup holder looks like the work of a farmer! As a farmer we tend to overbuild everything. That is one tough cup holder. I like it!
Thank you. It does the job limes along the hedge role just get pushed away buy it.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #868  
It a metal bottle it shakes around but its never bounced up.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #869  
Fab one up ihave also seen where people are using motorcycle ones and just clamping them onto the handles on the fenders

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #870  
A water bottle cage for a bicycle hose clamped to the ROPS would also work.

The cup holders on my 3725 work well for bicycle water bottles.