What have you done to your Branson today?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,061  
We had a busy weekend. Saturday we went over to Epperson Tractor in Lorena TX to pick up my New 3620H. Picked up Tractor with third function and canopy installed, grapple, shredder, boxblade. Loaded it all on a 20' trailer back to Buffalo we went. Got home spent an hour unloading taking pictures and showing my wife how everything works. Did an hours mowing weeds and a few more hours running the grapple. Dam that's a Back Saver for sure. I moved more downed tree branches in 2 hours than I could in three weekends. Put the bucket and box blade on and re-graded my pad for the new carport equipment shed to be installed. Sunday the installation guys showed up and build a 18×20×9 carport/equipment shed.
So far 6 hours in two days and absolutely love it. Now to find a good mount for a tool box, add some weld on hooks to the bucket and maybe the grapple and a grab handle for the loader. I hate grabbing the top of the loader bracket.
I'm going to pick some expanded metal and some angle iron to build a grill Guard insert so I don't destroy the grill.
Well any opinions on where to mount a toolbox and grill guard will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 20220430_144951.jpg
    20220430_144951.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 82
  • 20220430_162505.jpg
    20220430_162505.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 90
  • 20220501_132630.jpg
    20220501_132630.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 81
   / What have you done to your Branson today? #1,062  

some pictures may help? are you having trouble lining it up or getting the pin pressed in?

some of the hose routing on mine is not the best, had to replace the hose from the pump to the block for the loader under the valve, it was run across the front drive shaft tube that moves a bit and rubbed a leak into the hose. now it has a little more flex due do being a touch longer and some thick chafe guard on it. the center hose going to that block was routed so that it was being moved by the reverse pedal, and that is adjusted and all the linkage is clean, its much easer to push the pedals down and they return to center better after all that. Nobody in town had a 45* JIC fitting so they cut mine off and brazed it to a new end. no leaks, so should be good to go, but they cut a bit of angle off and it was a bugger getting it back on at an angle that would clear the linkage and line up well on the flair.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,063  
Follow up to my last post.

I just love the turning radius of this tractor. This thing is three times bigger than my last tractor (Kubota B7000) and I swear I can squeeze in tight places a lot better and easier than the Kubota.

Also a shot of the building I made last summer. Mostly built out of used materials. The original plan was to put two 20 ft containers spread apart and then build a roof to join both, however, after I was asked a ridiculous amount of money for just a single 20 ft container, I ruled that out and started making my own plans. Ended up getting a nice building with a lot more useable area for less than the cost of two 20 ft containers.

Still needs to be painted to match and I need to get some clear panels to go on top of the door to let some light in.

IMG_20220425_122824.jpg
IMG_20220425_164558.jpg
IMG_20220425_175138.jpg
IMG_20220425_174707_2.jpg
IMG_20220425_122859.jpg

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,064  
Follow up to my last post.

I just love the turning radius of this tractor. This thing is three times bigger than my last tractor (Kubota B7000) and I swear I can squeeze in tight places a lot better and easier than the Kubota.

Also a shot of the building I made last summer. Mostly built out of used materials. The original plan was to put two 20 ft containers spread apart and then build a roof to join both, however, after I was asked a ridiculous amount of money for just a single 20 ft container, I ruled that out and started making my own plans. Ended up getting a nice building with a lot more useable area for less than the cost of two 20 ft containers.

Is there a rough equivalent of your tractor on the NA market? Also, is that a Mitsubishi Triton I spy?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,065  
Is there a rough equivalent of your tractor on the NA market? Also, is that a Mitsubishi Triton I spy?
That would be the Branson 3515R. The European one has a couple different things and mine is the Narrow version.

Yes, it's indeed a Triton. Technically the Triton is sold in Brazil with different engines, while in Europe it's called L200.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,066  
Handsome truck for sure; I'd see them fairly often in Afghanistan, along with of course the Hilux and world Ranger. Those things could go anywhere, though not particularly quickly. I only ever got behind the wheel of the Hilux, but the small size, diesel powertrain, and excellent tires really was impressive. I really wish these class of trucks sold in the United States; don't get me wrong, I love my ridiculous RAM, but the Japanese can build one rugged truck.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,067  
I really wish my dealer could get some stock in; I've narrowed myself down to the 2515h and Kioti CK2610, but how can I get a proper feel for something I can't touch?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,068  
Handsome truck for sure; I'd see them fairly often in Afghanistan, along with of course the Hilux and world Ranger. Those things could go anywhere, though not particularly quickly. I only ever got behind the wheel of the Hilux, but the small size, diesel powertrain, and excellent tires really was impressive. I really wish these class of trucks sold in the United States; don't get me wrong, I love my ridiculous RAM, but the Japanese can build one rugged truck.
These trucks are indeed very capable. Even with just some offroad tires (not necessarily bigger ones) and maybe a 2" suspension lift, they just keep on going. People do offroad the living cr@p of these trucks in Europe.

These also work very nice as a daily vehicle with fairly decent mileage. Mine is a 2010 with the 2.5 liter 180 HP engine, gets about 28 MPG.

Obviously it can't be compared with a Ram 2500 or 3500, although the Dodge 1200 sold in the US is actually a Triton/L200.

Last summer I saw a bunch of RAMs here in Portugal, from 2500 to 3500 and also some Ford F150 and F250. There seems to be a trend of importing these trucks lately. The dually could barely keep its hips inside the lane. 🤣 It's quite a rig and view going down the road nonetheless.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,069  
I really wish my dealer could get some stock in; I've narrowed myself down to the 2515h and Kioti CK2610, but how can I get a proper feel for something I can't touch?
Too bad they can't have the tractor in stock. I definitely recommend sitting in the tractors and get a feel for it. Even better if they let you drive it around a little bit. Both look like great options. The Kioti CK3520 sold very well here. I don't think we had 25HP model in the CK series.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,070  
Obviously it can't be compared with a Ram 2500 or 3500, although the Dodge 1200 sold in the US is actually a Triton/L200.

Last summer I saw a bunch of RAMs here in Portugal, from 2500 to 3500 and also some Ford F150 and F250. There seems to be a trend of importing these trucks lately. The dually could barely keep its hips inside the lane. 🤣 It's quite a rig and view going down the road nonetheless.

I had to go ahead and look up the RAM 1200; it's a damn shame that it never made it to the U.S. market. It seemed it was going to, but that never came to fruition. What's funny about that is that not long before the 1200, Mitsubishi sold a pick-up in the U.S. market that was nothing more than a re-badged Dodge Dakota; it was called the Raider, and it was atrocious lol.

iu