What have you done to your Branson today?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,071  
I had to go ahead and look up the RAM 1200; it's a damn shame that it never made it to the U.S. market. It seemed it was going to, but that never came to fruition. What's funny about that is that not long before the 1200, Mitsubishi sold a pick-up in the U.S. market that was nothing more than a re-badged Dodge Dakota; it was called the Raider, and it was atrocious lol.

iu
That's indeed atrocious. Wow. Just so bad.

Fiat has the Fullback model which was just a rebadged L200/Triton. I suppose that's why they ended up in the US under the Dodge 1200 name.

One great feature of the L200 is the Super Select 2 transfer case. It offers 4 modes, 2WD, 4WD with open center diff (AWD), 4WD with lock center diff, 4WD Low range with locked center diff and can be optioned with LSD or an air operated diff locker.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,072  
I really wish my dealer could get some stock in; I've narrowed myself down to the 2515h and Kioti CK2610, but how can I get a proper feel for something I can't touch?
Drove by BigTex today. They had a lot of inventory, especially compared to my local Kubota dealer (5 total tractors) and most of the other dealers just off of I30.

Maybe fly into Dallas. It is only about 30 minutes away from Love Field. ❤️

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,073  
Took my bucket off the FEL and put on the forks today.

Needed the forks to set my 5th wheel hitch in the bed of my truck. Heading out for first trip of the year next weekend.

Sure is handy to have a forklift around.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,074  
Drove by BigTex today. They had a lot of inventory, especially compared to my local Kubota dealer (5 total tractors) and most of the other dealers just off of I30.

Maybe fly into Dallas. It is only about 30 minutes away from Love Field. ❤️

Maine to Texas is one hell of a ride, especially for a tractor lol. I did once make the trip in under 36 hours, but that was painful.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,075  
Maine to Texas is one hell of a ride, especially for a tractor lol. I did once make the trip in under 36 hours, but that was painful.
I have made the drive the other way. Nice scenery, if you have the time.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,076  
I have made the drive the other way. Nice scenery, if you have the time.

I used to be stationed at Hood, and I made that drive a number of times; there is such beautiful scenery along the way, you're not wrong about that. Looking back, I especially enjoyed driving through West Virginia.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,078  
Wow, I'm surprised you were able to burn at all this year. That was sure a pile of stumps, did you dig those out with the backhoe attachment, or did you use an excavator?

We had a really dry year last year, and almost no snowfall this winter, but we've been getting some rain (and snow) the last few weeks. If it keeps up like this we may get back to "normal" in our water table here.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,079  
Wow, I'm surprised you were able to burn at all this year. That was sure a pile of stumps, did you dig those out with the backhoe attachment, or did you use an excavator?

We had a really dry year last year, and almost no snowfall this winter, but we've been getting some rain (and snow) the last few weeks. If it keeps up like this we may get back to "normal" in our water table here.

We had a decent winter for rain. Historically we get about 30" per year and this year we got just under 25" including about 6" in March and April. That included a nice rainfall about two weeks ago. Also the weather has been very cool so it's been good burning conditions.

Believe it or not, I was able to break those stumps out of the ground without any digging. The oak mortality here is pretty high from all the drought years. I was surprised how easily they came up considering how difficult it is to remove a root ball from a live tree.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,080  
Spent several hours cleaning the radiator, condenser, oil cooler, and hydraulic cooler on my Branson 8050.
They have two screens in front of everything of course you don't just slide them out, 4 thumb screws for one and then
a slotted tab with a 12 mm bolt (recessed) so you can drop it and fish for it. And no hinges to move and separate things.
So lots of unbolting and bracket moving after removing the air cleaner housing.
This was the first time of going that deep into the cleaning, I've been just removing the screens and using the air wand
and then the water wand to flush them out. Today separated every thing blew them out flushed them out then used a foaming coil cleaner,
and then flushed and blew out again. Then put everything back together.
About 5 hours all told. Getting wet and cussing a bit, missing how nice the PUMA 125 is wing bolts and hinged so you can swing them apart easily.