What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,271  
Yeah I don't own unit so not much control but lessons learned owners gonna start and run few minutes daily. Just getting fuel moving will save it.
Battery maintainer ordered and will be installed.
Got to ohm out block heater see if element dead or possible wire pigtail issue.
We'll get it fixed

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,272  
I gave up on my manual grease gun and bought the Dewalt cordless grease gun kit. I also bought two lock and lube tips for it. A right angle tip and the locking straight tip. This thing works great!
20220222_105618.jpg

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY
#1,273  
You will not be disappointed, I have a Lincoln Lube 14V 12V with lock n lube end for about 10 years or so.

KC

3/5/2022 Edit: My Lincoln grease gun is a 12V.

Last edited:
   / What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,274  
I gave up on my manual grease gun and bought the Dewalt cordless grease gun kit. I also bought two lock and lube tips for it. A right angle tip and the locking straight tip. This thing works great! View attachment 734794
love mine.
only issue I ever had was on bobcat S595 2 fittings did not like the lock and lube adapter (due to length) so I make sure to carry a 45deg adapter when doing that.
3 years so far no issues
I do have small piece of PVC in case to store end in, keeps crap from coming off nozzle and getting case/gun dirty.

Last edited:
   / What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,275  
Yeh, I like the lock n lube coupler, I use it too.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,276  
LOL thought I had 4 flat tires.
nope all good.
64 during the day yesterday and 6 this morning....everything sunk in 3+ inches including blower.
had to mess with lift to free blower, that also freed front tires and bucket. then used bucket to free rear tires and move foot or so away.
but all tires were within 1psi of what I keep them at LOL

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,277  
Have locknlube tip on manual grease gun, it’s great when it fits but a pain when it doesn’t fit. The diameter is to big for greasing the loader on my LS tractor.
Those battery operated grease guns are very nice but for the little bit of greasing I do the price seems crazy high.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,278  
Have locknlube tip on manual grease gun, it’s great when it fits but a pain when it doesn’t fit. The diameter is to big for greasing the loader on my LS tractor.
Those battery operated grease guns are very nice but for the little bit of greasing I do the price seems crazy high.
yeah if only one piece of equipment with 2 or so implements not really worth the price.
I deal with 6 pieces of equipment.
bobcat s595, mf1532, gc2400, gc1725m, gc1723 bucket only, gc1723TLB.
then theres all the implements.
and then theres the fisher salters...sigh
you get the idea

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY
#1,279  
As I get older (or old), anything I can do to make my life easier I will usually do.

The Lincoln battery operated luber and the lock n lube fitting are a fine example of that.

Also a few years ago I purchased a Milwaukee heated jacket and heated gloves to help me with the cold weather,

yesterday morning temperature was - 28 degrees F.

KC

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,280  
As I get older (or old), anything I can do to make my life easier I will usually do.

The Lincoln battery operated luber and the lock n lube fitting are a fine example of that.

Also a few years ago I purchased a Milwaukee heated jacket and heated gloves to help me with the cold weather,

yesterday morning temperature was - 28 degrees F.

KC
all I will say is tomorrow, with the 8-12" wet stuff due, is I'm gonna test out my new battery powered socks LOL