What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY
Wow, mail-order hoses... hadn't occurred to me. I'm fortunate that I have an auto parts business with hydraulic hose fabrication capability only about 4 miles away. And yes, both hoses I've had to replace were far more robust than the OEM ones they replaced! Must have been a "lowest-bid" situation. I also had them make up three 24" hose extensions for my BH.

I have an auto parts store only 6 miles away also but in this small town I have heard of poor crimped ends on the hose.

I was going to have the hoses made up at a hydraulics retail business 60 miles away, but then decided to try our Discount Hydraulic Hose.

KC

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #802  
Is the fender plastic or fiberglass?

If its plastic, why not buy a plastic welder and fix it yourself? If its fiber glass why not but the fiberglass kit and fix it yourself...to a little bondo for touchup and by Agco red paint can. I think its simple as that....otherwise just leave it and consider it a character add lol.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #803  
Is the fender plastic or fiberglass?

If its plastic, why not buy a plastic welder and fix it yourself? If its fiber glass why not but the fiberglass kit and fix it yourself...to a little bondo for touchup and by Agco red paint can. I think its simple as that....otherwise just leave it and consider it a character add lol.

Plastic, were gonna go with aluminum and “character”.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #804  
IMG_0743.JPG

Added a new implement to the arsenal.

From Titan. Well built, I did have an problem with one of the Ubolts having threads that were no good. Sent an email and got notice that they were shipping a new one within minutes.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #805  
So far so good I have not damaged my tractor yet, but my tractor has damaged alot of things like my house, chicken coop dog kennel, garage door opening, rear bumper of my SUV lol.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #806  
So far so good I have not damaged my tractor yet, but my tractor has damaged alot of things like my house, chicken coop dog kennel, garage door opening, rear bumper of my SUV lol.
Damage to:

House: siding, garage door, underground drainage pipe from gutters

Vehicles: my trucks front bumper, cub cadet rider, my smaller trailer (wife)

Tractor itself is holding up well though

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #807  

Damage to:

House: siding, garage door, underground drainage pipe from gutters

Vehicles: my trucks front bumper, cub cadet rider, my smaller trailer (wife)

Tractor itself is holding up well though

seems everything is good then, tractors not hurt.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #808  
just did in my garage door header a couple of times.
Yeah, tractor is fine, header needs work :-(

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #809  
Always had an issue of being blinded by the light, let’s fix that!

IMG_0747.JPG

Hmm, I have this light laying around, let’s add a drivers side one!

IMG_0749.JPGIMG_0748.JPG

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #810  
Looks nice and good idea on the hooded light.