What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #941  
@kenmbz, works well! Heavy grass and weed meadow. Some dead fall branches and twigs. And 1 trail it didn’t blink and the tractor ran it fine.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #942  
Good news MoMower. How is fit and finish in your opinion?
How smooth is it once up to speed and do you feel it bogging at all?

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #943  
Good news MoMower. How is fit and finish in your opinion?
How smooth is it once up to speed and do you feel it bogging at all?

Fit and finish is serviceable, nothing stood out. It’s made heavy. No undue vibrations it does big, but only upon start up. When running you could tell I was in heavy grass, but no bogging.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #944  
I didn't need to take my wheel off to do this, like @MoMower the 2" wheel spacers I have made it unnecessary. Even without the spacers you might be able to get it out, plenty of room to work inside the wheel
Yup you're right, I was able to get to it w/o taking the wheel off. You just gotta finagle it behind a little bit, but no biggie.

This was pretty easy overall. The only hiccup, I forgot to order a new oil filter, so did the oil change w/o changing filters, oh well.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #945  
Yup you're right, I was able to get to it w/o taking the wheel off. You just gotta finagle it behind a little bit, but no biggie.

This was pretty easy overall. The only hiccup, I forgot to order a new oil filter, so did the oil change w/o changing filters, oh well.
I thought it would be possible. When I first got my tractor, before I put the spacers on, I was reading the owners manual for this and checking everything out and it looked like I could get it out without taking the wheel off. Laying under the tractor it seemed it would just slip by the inside edge of the wheel and thinking "why do I need to take the wheel off, seems like a lot of extra work." My plan was to try it with the worst thing that would happen is that I'd have to take the wheel off half way through.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #946  
I thought it would be possible. When I first got my tractor, before I put the spacers on, I was reading the owners manual for this and checking everything out and it looked like I could get it out without taking the wheel off. Laying under the tractor it seemed it would just slip by the inside edge of the wheel and thinking "why do I need to take the wheel off, seems like a lot of extra work." My plan was to try it with the worst thing that would happen is that I'd have to take the wheel off half way through.
Yup, that's how I did it, angled the filter into the wheel space as I was pulling it out.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #947  

This was pretty easy overall..............

Yup, that's how I did it, angled the filter into the wheel space as I was pulling it out.

Good to know. Should it work with the GC1723EB also?? No spacers?? I'll give it a shot when the time comes without removing the wheel.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #948  
Good to know. Should it work with the GC1723EB also?? No spacers?? I'll give it a shot when the time comes without removing the wheel.
Yeh it should, I can't imagine they changed anything underneath with the newer gc models.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #949  
Fit and finish is serviceable, nothing stood out. It’s made heavy. No undue vibrations it does big, but only upon start up. When running you could tell I was in heavy grass, but no bogging.
Did you buy the extended warranty too?

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #950