What is the cheapest kubota zero turn diesel?

/ What is the cheapest kubota zero turn diesel? #21  
$13k to get a diesel is nuts...for this old phart, most old pharts and many younger ones.
I doubt you can get a diesel for ZT $13k.
I paid nearly $12k for a gas. Several of the commercial grade, gas zero turns I looked at were over $13k.
The diesel models of those same machines were thousands more

Last edited:
   / What is the cheapest kubota zero turn diesel? #22  
I doubt you can get a diesel for ZT $13k.
I paid nearly $12k for a gas. Several of the commercial grade, gas zero turns I looked at were over $13k.
The diesel models of those same machines were thousands more
Not true. Paid 12k last week for a Brand New Kubota Diesel. Was previously looking at a gas burner that would've cost more.

/ What is the cheapest kubota zero turn diesel? #24  
diesel85 - how did the mowing cuts compare between the two units ?
I noticed the cut on the thicker grass was less blotchy. It actually cut the grass better.

Not sure why, but I'm thinking it has something to do with torque.

With normal height grass, could tell no difference.

I did notice that the diesel rode less shaky/bumpy, probably due to the mass of the engine.

Also the noise, like I said, the diesel didn't sound like a loud lawn mower. The tone was much, much more tolerable.

/ What is the cheapest kubota zero turn diesel?
I'm still looking at the moment i have 6 acres to mow and it takes around 4 hours using a B2650 and a rider mower longer if it needs to be raked so i spend 16 hours a month mowing for 6 months out of the year. The rider mower has a kohler engine and after 2 hours it's out of gas. (4 gallon tank)

/ What is the cheapest kubota zero turn diesel? #26  
I blinked on a Kubota ZD326 with a 54” deck with only 275 hours for $6500.
I should have bought that little guy.

/ What is the cheapest kubota zero turn diesel? #27  
I didn’t know a 54” was available on a ZD326. Mine has a 60” and the 72” was optional

/ What is the cheapest kubota zero turn diesel? #28  
I didn’t know a 54” was available on a ZD326. Mine has a 60” and the 72” was optional
Oops my bad. It was a ZD221! With only 325 hours. I thought it was BAD azz!

1629658122526.jpeg

1629658250444.jpeg

/ What is the cheapest kubota zero turn diesel? #29  
I would look a a (Swisher or other brand) tow behind mower. That would increase the cutting width by 60 inches. This would reduce your cutting time. As long as there are not to many obstacles.

/ What is the cheapest kubota zero turn diesel?
I would look a a (Swisher or other brand) tow behind mower. That would increase the cutting width by 60 inches. This would reduce your cutting time. As long as there are not to many obstacles.
My mower is 60" on the B2650

I have had many gas lawn mowers and they usually die around 350+ hours on them. That is around 4 years of use for me. I've had kohler engines, briggs and stratton they usually start to smoke once they get hours on them and burn oil. I do normal maintenance on them with oil changes and filters.

Yes they where bought at lowes for around $2000 so that comes out to $500 a year much cheaper than paying someone. I have gotten quotes to pay someone and they range from $125-175 per yard and they want to mow it all the time even if not needed.

That is why i lean towards diesel, i know lawn mowers from lowes is not meant to last and are cheap junk maybe the commercial grade gas engines would live longer.

Last edited: