What Is Wrong With People Who Don't Trim Their Zipties?

/ What Is Wrong With People Who Don't Trim Their Zipties? #12  
Yeah I usually reach for my "end-cutter" or "cutting nipper" pliers.

1652298397426.png

/ What Is Wrong With People Who Don't Trim Their Zipties? #15  
You mean for cv boots?

same stuff. but just bought for whatever you want to use it for. I have a few on my weather station setup. good for permanent fencing, wiring, etc.

/ What Is Wrong With People Who Don't Trim Their Zipties? #16  
same stuff. but just bought for whatever you want to use it for. I have a few on my weather station setup. good for permanent fencing, wiring, etc.
Those things will cut you like a razor blade in my experience, last cv boot I replaced, still have the scar, that day I bought special pliers for the clamps so three years later they are unused cause I haven't needed to replace one of those clamps since lol.

Attachments

• 1652300329021717399147978538861.jpg
    1652300329021717399147978538861.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 86
   / What Is Wrong With People Who Don't Trim Their Zipties? #17  
Being of Scottish lineage I reuse the big ones.

/ What Is Wrong With People Who Don't Trim Their Zipties? #19  
the stainless ties I have seem fine. I just roll up the end with a pair of needle nose to tighten.

also, I don't trim the plastic ones I use all the time.. I can not be trusted. o_O

/ What Is Wrong With People Who Don't Trim Their Zipties? #20  

What Is Wrong With People Who Don't Trim Their Zipties?​

They are wild psychotic mass-murdering sociopaths. The DSM 17 has a whole chapter dedicated to this bizarre mental illness.
Reading the DSM is a sign of mental illness or that you are a psychiatrist. And if my psychiatrist friends are any indication the two things are about the same. ;-)