What is your most used implement?

/ What is your most used implement? #11  
Definitely the front end loader...(1) Standard Bucket (2) Open Bottom Grapple (3) Bale Spear. I think it'll be worthwhile to get some pallet forks soon too:)

/ What is your most used implement? #12  
My FEL w/standard bucket on the front and my boxblade on the rear. THe FEL is a pretty obvious choice - besides digging/moving materials it's the best "wheelbarrow" around and with the chain hook even more versatile. Alot more can be done with a boxblade than just grading, and when you have a ball mount of some type on the back like I do it's even handier for grabbing/moving trailers around the place.

/ What is your most used implement? #13  
Front end loader - welded on hooks - Back Hoe - Pallet forks - "T" hooks on back hoe bucket -

rarely used - 8' drag - fluffer drag / rock picker -roller - Hyd. gannon

/ What is your most used implement? #14  
1 FEL 2 MMM other implements being seasonal.

/ What is your most used implement? #15  
Winch, Bucket Grapple, Grader, ........

/ What is your most used implement? #16  
at moment

allis chalmers CA

1. mmm (mid mount mower or belly mower)
  2. pull behind push hog
  3. will swap it out for custom made hitch bar, with tool box and a few amount of hooks (kinda of a carryall type of deal) that will hook up a small trailer or used to pull some things around. or move stuff to different project sites (tools)
  4. 2 blade bottom plow, and disc, and harrow.

ford / newholland 555c TLB....

1. FEL (front end loader) and backhoe. i would say near 50/50 usage on it. with slightly more use for loader, to grade rock driveway / dirt lanes

once large projects are done the 555c TLB will be sold for a general utilty class tractor. and more likely then ((hard saying what order though, since i do not have it))

1. loader,
  2. box blade,
  3. rear blade,
  4. 3pt hitch/sub-frame backhoe,
  5. bush hog (rotatory cutter).
  6. 3pt PH (post hole digger),
  7. PTO water pump w/ small 100 to 300 gallon tank. for spraying weeds to watering "trees" and other plants when they first get planted.

/ What is your most used implement? #17  
at moment

allis chalmers CA

1. mmm (mid mount mower or belly mower)

Thanks so much!:thumbsup: I have been wondering what an MMM is for a while. I think the site could use a glossary. If I was concerned enough, though, I could have googled it.

/ What is your most used implement? #18  
Snowblower, hands down! I use it to wipe my feet on every time I walk thru the yard so I don't track mud into the garage.

(For those of you that don't know, I live in Jacksonville, FLORIDA and not sure what snow looks like on the ground here, much less a snowblower, lol) Just thought I would add my two cents so maybe the O/P would understand that each region of this country is going to have different priorities for implements, much less the rest of the world.
David from jax

Last edited:
   / What is your most used implement? #19  
Rotary Mower

Even my fel use is mostly in support of the mower.

/ What is your most used implement? #20  
I live in Wisconsin and the last few years, we've been getting a lot of snow. So, sadly, the rear blade. I use the FEL for snow removal too, but the blade is used for long stretches.

If you took snow out of the equation, I need more implements. I'd like a 3pt chipper to be my most used implement, but I don't own one.