What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #771  
FWIW...I followed Mahomes career throughout his time at TT...I'll stand by my assessment...
The recent success of the chiefs has as much or more more to do with highly talented coaching and management as it does pure player talent...not to mention being lucky...

Mahomes came into the league as the Cinderella kid...it wasn't until they faced the Bucs in the SB that he was "welcomed to the NFL"... we'll see what happens with his pumpkin as the season progresses....

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #772  
That Sunday Night game was like a Super Bowl. What hype!

Then Brady gets the record and they don’t know what to do? Keep playing. What a mess.

But - the hero prevails yet again.

MoKelly

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #773  
Good. You may be right. Or maybe not. You are right about one thing, we will see. The Chiefs have a long way to go. And Mahomes does take a lot of chances. But that is the lack of an offensive line good enough to protect him. That is one reason the Chiefs now have so many rookies this year. They will have to learn. And so will with defense. And I will stand by my accessment - not perfect, but will improve. I do know what "full of it looks like." Looks like "Mr Football from Texas &M. picked up by the Browns, then disappeared. That is NOT where I think Mahmoes is at. Best Wishes.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #774  
Yeah Nick Foles tied/broke records, too.
My favorite QB (since he FINALLY won my Eagles a Super Bowl).
Now 3 years later he’s an undressed 3rd string QB for the Bears lol

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #775  
The chiefs are nothing special...a so so team with a talented QB who is full of himself and needs to be careful not to get injured by taking too many chances trying to make something happen out of nothing wanting to be the hero...
The only thing I would add to that is Travis Kelsey. He is a stud.
The chiefs actually should have lost in the playoffs last year.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #777  
400+ yards, too.
His star is burning very bright.
The best thing going for him is he has a team assembled around him that is serious about winning.
My son used to hate Brady. Now he actually appreciates him and has learned to recognize his accomplishments and greatness.