What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #831  
Super bowl odds

Buffalo on top. Josh Allen is the best all around football player I have seen in decades.
I’d trade 1/2 a team for him.

And the always inept Browns took Mayfield instead of Allen. I'm glad I barely even pay attention anymore. NFL is almost unwatchable, even without the politics.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #833  
I'm stuck watching the panthers generally if I want to watch on a Sunday afternoon.

All I got to say is the Saints must really suck this year.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #834  
Not as bad as our Seahawks

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #835  
Not as bad as our Seahawks
I did see them play. That thought crossed my mind as well, but figure it wasn't worth mentioning.

That said, being a Eagles fan, no matter what your record is in the first half of the season, you can make up ground pretty quick in your division at the end of the year(y)

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #836  
Whelp...Patriots fans now know what its like to have a crappy NFL team..

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #837  
The way it's looking early on...If the Bucs stay healthy and Brady gets his head together*...They "should" win the division and maybe a top seed...
Fournette is looking good and Julio Jones adds another dimension to an already highly talented receiving corps...

* For the last several years (even before he came to the Bucs) Brady always said he wanted to play until he was 45...So I truly don't understand why his $%^&#@! wife is not showing a hundred percent support for his last season...it's a shame she is causing a distraction and could spoil Tom's last chance to expand his legacy...(and the Bucs another SB)...!

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #838  
So I truly don't understand why his $%^&#@! wife is not showing a hundred percent support for his last season...it's a shame she is causing a distraction and could spoil Tom's last chance to expand his legacy...(and the Bucs another SB)...!
I'm guessing because he told her one thing (did it) and did something else(perhaps with not telling her?) that could actually affect his long term health. I don't think he nor she needs the money to boot.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #839  
Bills sure looked good last night

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #840  
Eagles/Bills

outliers : Chiefs, San Fran