What teams will play in the next Superbowl?

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #861  
Was not predicting SB teams...just what might happen in the NFC South...

As far as the Bucs go...the distraction of Brady's family issues may have waned with enough time left to turn it around...they are hardly rudderless and they are not without capable talent...

Watch for the teams that peaked early to falter in the playoffs...
Yeah sometimes.
I watch more for the teams that have significant injuries to key players late in the season to falter or difficulty of schedule.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #862  
Yeah sometimes.
I watch more for the teams that have significant injuries to key players late in the season to falter or difficulty of schedule.
It doesn't take a Vegas odds maker to know "significant injuries" to "key players" will have a negative impact...!

Generally, teams that have fast starts to the season have their starters and second strings all healthy going in...It's a long season and players get tired and hurt...
Talented, well coached teams that struggle early and get all their starters healthy with enough games left to turn things around often peak late...
What I watch for is not teams that just find ways to win...but teams than get obviously better each game down the stretch heading into the playoffs...often it is because second and third stringers get a chance and excel and meet the challenge...

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #863  
I finally was able to watch the Eagles last night. I must have jinxed them.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #864  
I finally was able to watch the Eagles last night. I must have jinxed them.
I was at the game.
The officiating cost them the game, but they didn’t play very well.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #865  
Sure is looking like Philly - KC

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #866  
Even without tight end Dallas Goedert, we are scary on offense.
He will be back for playoff run.

I think the Eagles offensive line is the envy of the NFL. Problem with the Eagles is they lack playoff experience at QB and head coach.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #867  
It is beginning to look like the best defense may win the day.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #869  
Well, the hawks successfully snatched defeat out of winning, once again.
I think the future belongs to the Seahawks but not this year. This year is much better than dreaded, however. Having snookered Denver into taking a declining Russell Wilson in trade for a bunch of high draft picks now looks genius.

/ What teams will play in the next Superbowl? #870  
I think the future belongs to the Seahawks but not this year. This year is much better than dreaded, however. Having snookered Denver into taking a declining Russell Wilson in trade for a bunch of high draft picks now looks genius.
I agree with you, and i did think they would do much worse, considering.