what to do with a pile of asphalt

/ what to do with a pile of asphalt #11  
It can be reclaimed. Are u near a municipality that would want it? Of course u would need to allow their heavy equipment on ur property.

/ what to do with a pile of asphalt #12  
I suggest being careful about burying anything as some property sales agreements make you disclose anything about the property that is not visible to the buyer. Those little secrets can cost you big time down the road as you may just find yourself defending against a lawsuit in the future.

/ what to do with a pile of asphalt #13  
If I had that problem I'd call a local earthmoving contractor and pay the $140 an hour for a full size trackhoe (like a Hitachi 200) to come and bury the pile for you. It'd only take them an hour or two, and you can sit back with a beer instead of breaking your back and your tractor doing it yourself.

It'd be a lot cheaper than renting equipment too.

/ what to do with a pile of asphalt #14  
Cover it back up and call it an ancient burial mound. You could sell tickets for people to see it too.

/ what to do with a pile of asphalt #15  
If there is an asphalt plant (the place where they make the finished product you have), they might want it as part of their reclaim pile. Or at least accept it after you get it busted up.

/ what to do with a pile of asphalt #16  
Cover it back up and call it an ancient burial mound. You could sell tickets for people to see it too.

I was thinking you could be the cool dad and let local kids jump their dirt bikes off of it. I be your insurance guy would love that.

/ what to do with a pile of asphalt #17  
Turn around and walk away. You never saw it, it's not there, and there's no reason to think otherwise.

/ what to do with a pile of asphalt #18  
Must be a thing? Saw a local asphalt crew bury their leftovers on a soon-to-be-developed lot near me. Told the developer and they had to come back and undo their own mess.

/ what to do with a pile of asphalt #19  
Don’t bury, you can open yourself to liability

/ what to do with a pile of asphalt
No, I don't really need the area, but the mound just looks funny, unnatural and out of place. Now that I took all the dirt off it, it does look like an ancient burial mound. I do know a contractor with a big track hoe that could make short work of it, but his mobilization fees just to come here, before he even starts his track hoe up, is more than I would want to pay. I could dig a hole beside it. bit it would be a big hole, and besides that my tractor wouldn't have enough "umph" to even begin to push it in. I guess it will stay there for now and I will try to consider it attractive:(