What was the sexiest tractor ever built?

/ What was the sexiest tractor ever built? #152  
Thanks. I'm happy with it. Suits our needs.

And that should be the caveat in every discussion. If the PT was the end all, do all, greatest tractor ever, all the others wouldn't exist.

A single action revolver is a fine pistol. But I wouldn't go to war carrying it.

/ What was the sexiest tractor ever built? #153  
View attachment 656419. Sexiest tractor ever built - my current tractor. Paid off in full.
Any tractor that will you start when you turn the key and keep going till you tell it to stop is a great tractor in my book...
Or they just have a really good marriage. :cool2:

But the way the world is today, I do not think it is so wrong, nor abnormal for woman to be attracted to men who dress like real men, and operate heavy equipment. Myself, I am glad. I like being me...I like being the farmer that I am, and the farmer that I have always been. The fact that my wife finds me attractive while driving my tractor, bulldozer, skidder or other equipment is honestly, downright GREAT!

I do not think she is kinky or odd at all. I am glad that she still finds me attractive, even at 46 years old, and that is only going to keep our marriage strong. That is good for my children, and when they have children...their children. Family is the backbone of contentment.

When I am 90 years old, laying on my deathbed, I am not going to look back at her and think she was kinky, or even badly of her, because she found her husband attractive because he drove his tractors: I am going to be as grateful then, as I am now.

My wife loves me for who I am. That SHOULD turn a wife on, and how much better a world it would be if that happened more often.
Agreed.

Aaron Z

/ What was the sexiest tractor ever built? #154  
And that should be the caveat in every discussion. If the PT was the end all, do all, greatest tractor ever, all the others wouldn't exist.

A single action revolver is a fine pistol. But I wouldn't go to war carrying it.

I would... if everybody else was carrying muzzleloaders.

/ What was the sexiest tractor ever built? #155  
I would... if everybody else was carrying muzzleloaders.

Maybe, with consideration. Muzzleloaders have much better range than a revolver. :)

/ What was the sexiest tractor ever built? #156  
Maybe, with consideration. Muzzleloaders have much better range than a revolver. :)

True... and somebody who knows what he's doing can get that second shot rammed and ready pretty quickly.

/ What was the sexiest tractor ever built? #157  
True... and somebody who knows what he's doing can get that second shot rammed and ready pretty quickly.

Can you imagine being in that situation.

/ What was the sexiest tractor ever built? #158  

/ What was the sexiest tractor ever built? #159  
Can you imagine being in that situation.

Well, "back in the day" the bayonet was pretty important thing to have on the end of your muzzleloading musket. And muskets were quicker to load than muzzleloading rifles,, but they both still sucked bigtime after that first shot. :)

And Custer's men had good quality single shot metallic cartridge breech loading rifles. And you can reload those fairly quick if you are skilled. But not near as quick as a metallic cartridge lever action magazine fed rifle like the Native Americans had in abundance that day in 1876 :) It is all about the right tool at the right time.

/ What was the sexiest tractor ever built? #160  
The new Lambos are good looking tractors

BD842CEF-9AC7-4230-A8D2-865715B283F1.png

BC9DAE5C-166B-43EF-806E-C79BCFFBBE0B.png