What would you change if you could?

/ What would you change if you could? #31  
My tractor is a Kioti DK65.

Most of what has been mentioned here my tractor has /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif , but after thinking about it a while I came up with a couple. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I would move the loader control to the fender, (like the CK20). Add lights to the front so you could use the loader at night.

As for some of you other guys, I would think you would want a front diff lock, (makes a big difference) and be able to raise and lower your hydraulics without being on the tractor. It makes it so nice to stand behind your tractor and raise and lower them to hook up implements.

Many have said add lights which I agree, but I would not want them on my foldable ROPS. I think they would "shake" to much.

RedDog <font color="orange"> Kioti DK65 </font>

/ What would you change if you could? #32  
As others have mentioned gauges would be an improvement over idiot lights.

A heated seat might be nice for those hours spent pushing snow. The one in my Suburban sure is nice! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ What would you change if you could? #33  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( As for some of you other guys, I would think you would want a front diff lock, (makes a big difference) and be able to raise and lower your hydraulics without being on the tractor. It makes it so nice to stand behind your tractor and raise and lower them to hook up implements )</font>

RedDog,
Your post has me a little befudled. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif How does the front diff lock tie in with the ability to raise and lower the hydraulics?
I raise and lower the hydraulics, both loader and 3 point all the time while not on the tractor. I have to stand beside it rather then behind, in part because I can't reach the controls but mainly it is also much safer.
I have extremely limited knowledge of the Kioti's, do the differ in design somehow ?

/ What would you change if you could? #34  
A way to clean the radiator of trash quickly or even from the tractor seat.

I've got a Ford 1910. The air cleaner is in the front and the intake hose courses over the radiator and its screen going to the engine. You have to disconnect this hose to pull the screen up and out. This is after opening the hood which, if the loader is on, has a little extra shimy to get the loader front brace out of the way. In practice you don't disconnect the hose ( alot of dust and trash gets in the hose). You reach in behind the battery and "scrub" the trash off the front of the radiator when the temp gauge starts going up. An idiot light instead of a gauge is... well, aptly named /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

A screen that could be pulled through a slot in the hood or/and,better yet, brushed off on the fly from from the seat with a swinging brush a la windshield wiper like with a cable or even electrically would keep you going as you bush hog through the tall stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ What would you change if you could? #35  
Great idea on the heated seat, I have a Yukon XL 2500 that came from the factory with them. Doubt if I can switch the seat on my JD with one from the GMC without my better half catching on. Darn. Michigan winters get pretty cold.

/ What would you change if you could? #36  
Mahindra 2810 HST

Actually a fairly short list:

Draft and position 3pt instead of position only
Ditto on the parking break alarm
A place to mount a decent sized tool box
A hole in the PTO output shaft to accept a clevis pin

That's about it.

/ What would you change if you could? #37  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( As for some of you other guys, I would think you would want a front diff lock, (makes a big difference) and be able to raise and lower your hydraulics without being on the tractor. It makes it so nice to stand behind your tractor and raise and lower them to hook up implements )</font>

RedDog,
Your post has me a little befudled. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif How does the front diff lock tie in with the ability to raise and lower the hydraulics?
I raise and lower the hydraulics, both loader and 3 point all the time while not on the tractor. I have to stand beside it rather then behind, in part because I can't reach the controls but mainly it is also much safer.
I have extremely limited knowledge of the Kioti's, do the differ in design somehow ? )</font>

Mark,

The front diff lock works very well, and is a big help in traction. It has nothing to do with the hydraulics /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Maybe I didn't put my period or comma's in the right place /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

My tractor has 2 levers to raise and lower the hydraulics . One located to the right of the seat, (just like every tractor that I have been on). Plus it has one at the rear of the tractor so you do not have to climb up on the tractor to reach it from the rear or the side. Once you use it you will not want to give it up.

Works very well with a post hole digger.

/ What would you change if you could? #38  
RedDog,
Thats most interesting. If you are able, post a picture of that rear lever. Do the 2 levers have to work together or can they work independantly ?

/ What would you change if you could? #39  
Mark,

They work together. When you raise the rear one you can see the one by the seat moving also.

If you can visualize having a post hole digger hooked up to your tractor. You can set your brake and get off the tractor with the PHD in the air. Stand behind your right rear tire and raise and lower the PHD.

/ What would you change if you could? #40  
Had my dealer mount a powerpoint on my 4310, not difficult. It is on the rear of the footwell.