What's happened to Shield Arc

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #21  
Carl,
Few professions require so much from your body. There are some. I don't know any older roofers with good knees. Most older welders end up with bad backs or crippling arthritis. But most still enjoy what they do and wouldn't trade it for anything. Hope you get on the mend and feel better. We need more input from "hobbyists" like you.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #22  
Yes Sir. So Much influence over the years. Hope you get the arcs n sparks going again real soon !!!

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #23  
SA, glad you're ok.

Having said that, I can never remember: MIG Vertical Up or Vertical Down?

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #24  
SA, glad you're ok.

Having said that, I can never remember: MIG Vertical Up or Vertical Down?

Both. Down for thin material, up for thick material.

Down for open root pass on thick metal with a very small landing on the bevel, up to fill.

In my opinion.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #26  
SA, just want to let you know how much your advice and encouragement have helped me and many others here on TBN .
I always look forward to reading your posts, your insight is invaluable, THANK YOU!!!!!!!

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #27  
Any recent updates on S/A?

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #28  
He is alive and well over at weldingweb.com. Goes by CEP. Still just a hobby welder there, too!:D

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #29  
SA, just want to let you know how much your advice and encouragement have helped me and many others here on TBN .
I always look forward to reading your posts, your insight is invaluable, THANK YOU!!!!!!!

+ 1...