What's you most useful cheap tractor tool under 50.00?

/ What's you most useful cheap tractor tool under 50.00? #21  
Way Cool!! Post pictures if you have any, please.

Sorry never took any pictures and have up graded to a mini ex with a couple of different buckets{1 is a ditching bucket}.
I made the blade fit the BH so I could even out spots around our ponds and also get into rough areas. It worked very well, I used it quite a bit.

/ What's you most useful cheap tractor tool under 50.00? #22  
   / What's you most useful cheap tractor tool under 50.00? #25  
Used dirt Scoop, 30" that I ended up tearing the pan up on. Took a few hours and made a new thicker pan for it, and it has done wonders since.
David from jax

/ What's you most useful cheap tractor tool under 50.00?
Hmm, as I look at this one, I've decided it will not work.
T-post puller claw - Google Patent Search

As with mine, you slide it on upside down. That way the pull makes it tighten. On his as shown in the picture, straight up pull will simply lift the tool off the t-post. I would not think he'd "angle" enough to grab the post.

/ What's you most useful cheap tractor tool under 50.00? #27  
Hmm, as I look at this one, I've decided it will not work.
T-post puller claw - Google Patent Search

As with mine, you slide it on upside down. That way the pull makes it tighten. On his as shown in the picture, straight up pull will simply lift the tool off the t-post. I would not think he'd "angle" enough to grab the post.

Just because it's patented, it doesn't mean it will work. :) Also, if it's patented it doesn't mean you'll make money. It means that you can prevent somebody else from making money on your idea/design. In return, the information is out in the public domain, and eventually patents will expire so that anybody can make money on those ideas.

Crazy. ;)

/ What's you most useful cheap tractor tool under 50.00? #28  
Way Cool!! Post pictures if you have any, please.
Here is my version of something like that.

Sorry never took any pictures and have up graded to a mini ex with a couple of different buckets{1 is a ditching bucket}.
I made the blade fit the BH so I could even out spots around our ponds and also get into rough areas. It worked very well, I used it quite a bit.

/ What's you most useful cheap tractor tool under 50.00? #29  
What's you most useful cheap tractor tool under 50.00?

This right here.

Attachments

• Hitch pin.jpg
    Hitch pin.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 189